1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Almost Died

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Wow my life nearly ended right now. I'm heading to Dallas and we stopped at a gas station. I was getting out of the car and walking when this car was coming and I was nearly hit. I didn't even see it at first. I just got out of the way at the last second. I gotta be more careful.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I Almost Died

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Glad you're okay!:)

Re: I Almost Died

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:06 PM

oh my gosh are you okay? well i guess you are :) glad you're okay! :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift
    http://i1326.photob[/signature]

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM

So glad you're okay!

Cheese =D

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Oh My Gosh! I am soooo glad your still with us!

Thankyou to 1) heleh and 2) playfulconversations13

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Holy Moly! So glad your okay!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I'm okay guys. Just a little shaken up. It's not really the driver's fault. I gotta watch where I'm going. I wasn't even looking. The first thing they teach is to look both ways and make sure there is no cars coming and obviously I didn't do that and as a result I nearly got myself killed. I was probably like a second away from having my life end at 18 years old.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Hope you're okay

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:38 AM

oh wow r u okay ???

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Glad you're ok.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're ok!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Glad you're okay!!! Be careful next time! :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:44 AM

i suddenly remembered Bell of Twilight...but good that you're okay :D

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Oh my! At least you're okay.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Oh my gosh!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Oh wow, glad you're okay!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Yikes! Happy you're alright =)
    "There's a fire inside of you that can't help but shine through" -Invisible

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Happy you're alright!!!