Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

We're a family!:)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I've seen posts of Swifties on here saying they're feeling hated on which makes me really sad. We all make mistakes because we're humans, and that's just life. I'm sure nobody on TC hates anybody else because we're all a huge awesome family. Please don't feel anything else but that we all love each other even if we all have our ups&downs from time to time, because like I said before, we're all a family. It just breaks my heart every time someone leaves or feels unloved...

I love you all Swifties!!

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: We're a family!:)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Yes! I love TC and I always think how we're a family

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM

13 hearts :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:42 AM

that is so true we are one big happy family love you all

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Agreed! We're all family, we should all feel welcome. I love all of you! :) *hug*
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Agree!
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Took this from a website. So credit goes to the person who made it!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.