Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do you guys hate me?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I feel like i should leave. I don't have many TC friends, only like 3 people I feel like I can actually call friend
I feel like I did something wrong. No one is talking to me anymore.
And someone on here(not saying any names) is mad at me and won't talk to me. I've said sorry and everything.
I just feel like i'm hated
EDIT: 12-11-12:
ignore that. but now i need someone to rant to cuz im about to explode. so pm me if ou want to talk
Do you hate me? Honestly....

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do you guys hate me?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I don't hate you. I NEVER hate anyone. I would LOVE to be your friend and talk to you anytime. In fact, I'm gonna send you a friend request. ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED
    Always believe in yourself.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Awww Natalie... I don't hate you! I honestly feel bad for not talking to you as often as I used to... :'/

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Nooooooo!

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I don't hate you, nobody hates you, Natalie! You shouldn't leave, seriously! I'm sorry if we didn't talk before :/ Let's talk I wanna be your friend!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I don't hate you,barely anyone talks to me on here either..

RE: Do you guys hate me?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:38 PM

No body should hate you! Especially on TC! I certainly do not hate you! Im sending you a friend request right now!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM

We love you!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM

NOO!!!
    WE DON"T AND NEVERRR WILL Hate you

always remember everyone loves you
    [/signature

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Don't say that! Everyone on TC is loved. We are all loved by Taylor. This is a social networking site and especially when it's a site whereby Taylor is hugely involved, we shouldn't be fighting. Taylor wouldn't like it. And I think many swifties on this site has already said that this needs to stop. Taylor connect is a place of happiness and to share our love for Taylor. It's not for fighting and squabbling. If you think someone hates you, just ignore the person. It's that person's problem for hating you. Don't worry about them. There are so many other people in TC who care!:) Don't worry!
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Took this from a website. So credit goes to the person who made it!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:03 AM

No I don't, it's just that I can be too busy in college. Don't leave!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM

NOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

^foreverandalways13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM

My advice is never let anyone get you down. Never put yourself down, or think you're worthless or people hate you. Remember everything you have, and remember that on here, there are always people who will love you unconditionally :) Instead of thinking about "oh man, no one wants to message me or talk to me", think about how you could feel validated without relying on other people to be constantly bringing you up. We're all more than here for you if you ever need it, but if you're feeling low, just think about something really positive and lovely that has happened in your life. If you change your thinking, your life will become much more enjoyable and pleasant. Hugs! :)))

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:49 PM

been a hard week on here for me

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM

i need a tc bff to rant too

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hi..................... can I be your friend ? :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Kerta wrote:
    Hi..................... can I be your friend ? :)

yes please..(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Of course not! I don't hate you. You're like so kind! Of course I don't hate you.

Credit to marvellous Mizzy!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:40 AM

Hate is such a strong word, especially as I don't know you that well!

It's possible to get by on TC without friends, I have people I send messages back and forth to but I'm not in any cool groups or contribute regularly to any particular threads :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I just want a TC best friend. One who can say i'm their best friend on here. one who will pm me everyday to see how i am doing. one who will make me feel good whenever. i just want a best friend on here

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.