Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Connect= Dead Right Now.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM

There is barely anyone one on anymore. People are getting banned for no reason. I think I am just going to leave to.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Connect= Dead Right Now.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Dont leave! I know its quiet but it might get

louder
    later

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/34dphz]http://i47.tinypic.com/34dphz[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Oms, no one is messaging me at-all right now :/ Like...seriously...nothing for like 2 hours, then 3 things, then nothing since :/ I know...Im spoiled when it comes to chatting....Wanna talk? Dont leave :( :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I didn't think that it was quiet!

RE: Taylor Connect= Dead Right Now.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:44 PM

It does seem quiet- but dont leave! PM me!

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:48 PM

A few hours ago the last post in the off-topic section was 50 minutes ago.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I think people were having posting problems.
    But it is dead.

(hi)
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:57 PM

It is. And cant be :-(

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM

pleeez dont leave!!!!

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Don't leave!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Not me. I'm on!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Yeah... it's like not a lot of people are on... it's weird, but DON'T LEAVE!
    I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM

oh yeah butwhy are people getting banned? :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I've notecied it too! let's message each other!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I't noticed this, especially in the blogs. I post songs there to get feedback and i used to get 5 or 6 comments very quickly like in the span of 20min and now i'm lucky if i get 1 at all! Like what is going on? TC used to so alive!!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I wonder why TC is so dead...

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Yeah I know. I might leave too. It's like checking the refrigerator when your starving, you know there's nothing but you come back to check every ten minutes.

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM

It's only because of the glitches!

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Actually a lot of people are on, there's been a bunch of glitches with posting though. The times aren't in order and it's a little annoying. Don't leave!! PM me cause I'm bored

Vote

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Ugh, I'm getting sick of it... they need to fix it soon or I'm gonna leave for a while until they do.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I've been having posting problems sometimes.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.