1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A Day With Mere Day #1

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:09 AM

So if you swifties don't know, my name is Meredith,and i am making threads about my day, feel free to talk about what you did today, or yesterday or any day you want to talk about,

I got my nails done, i got it in a dark pruple, light blue and a nice sea-foam green,
I also went to Dunkin Donuts cause i have a gift card and Coupon and i got a small Oreo Coolada,I don't care if i spelled that right, it is so yummy! :)

See you tomorrow! Bye!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A Day With Mere Day #1

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM

That seems like a nice day!
    My day, taking care of my mom.
    She's sick, so I'm doing all i can to help
    I hope she gets better!
    RED.
    My avatar is by the AMAZING Reshmi4Bieber!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Well, I got up then ate then listened to music -RED or course;) ate again,
    and now I'm really bored trying to find a good movie that I can watch on Youtube:/
    ohh and I'm eating right now again:)

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

RE: A Day With Mere Day #1

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM

im know this is really random but i'm new/ this is one of the few times i'm on,how did you guys create yuo amazing signitures???

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I've been in germany the most of the day with my dad

Both made my me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Your name is Meredith? AWESOME!!!!!

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

^Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I got up at 12, didn't get out of bed till 1. got dressed at around 1;30. ate piggies in a blanket (yumm :)) listened to taylor. Went to little sister's hockey game. got home, ate went and got a movie. Now i'm here. My day was preductive. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

RE: A Day With Mere Day #1

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Cool!! I'm sitting at my desk doing a book report for school! 705 words done already|! :D
    ????