Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CATS!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Alright, who has a crazy obsession with cats? I have a kitten named Harley and she's so cute MOG

Here's a picture of my fluffy baby:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CATS!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Buump

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Awe! she's cute :D

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I'm absolutely obsessed with cats! :D I love them! :D I have an old cat, she's sometimes pretty grumpy but she's cute anyway. ^^
    Thank yous are awesome, this one's for you.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Wonderstruck9 wrote:
    Awe! she's cute :D

Thanks!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Anna wrote:
    I'm absolutely obsessed with cats! :D I love them! :D I have an old cat, she's sometimes pretty grumpy but she's cute anyway. ^^

Lol, I used to have an adult cat like that, I'm pretty sure she hated me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Mindfang wrote:
    Anna wrote:

^^ Well, she hated me at least for the last year, because we got two young cats & she didn't like them (she acutally hates every cat except herself) but she's slowly forgiving us & now she's nice to me... most of the time. ^^

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Anna wrote:
    Mindfang wrote:
    Anna wrote:

^^ Well, she hated me at least for the last year, because we got two young cats & she didn't like them (she acutally hates every cat except herself) but she's slowly forgiving us & now she's nice to me... most of the time. ^^

That's good! I've met a few really nasty cats who just lunge at me like I've killed their kittens

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Mindfang wrote:
    Anna wrote:
    Mindfang wrote:
    Anna wrote:

That's good! I've met a few really nasty cats who just lunge at me like I've killed their kittens

Well, she's been like that for more than a year. ^^

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Mindfang wrote:
    Alright, who has a crazy obsession with cats? I have a kitten named Harley and she's so cute MOG

OMG She's so cute!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I love fluffy littel cats :O

Both made my me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I LOVE cats! But I also love dogs. :)

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to victoriak13 for the amazing avatar![color

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I love cats! Like, 4 years ago I was like "Meh" but yeah...my crush has 11 cats...so I love them now...Dont have any tho... :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:50 AM

KITTTEEEHHHH
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I like dogs too, cats are just easier to take care of and extra cute! Although I have a weak spot for corgis shh

Thanks to anyone who complimented Harley, she's pretty presh!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Aww your cat is so cute! I just got a kitten too! Her name is Koa, which means "Fearless" in Hawaiian. Pretty cool huh?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM

ClaudSwift13 wrote:
    Aww your cat is so cute! I just got a kitten too! Her name is Koa, which means "Fearless" in Hawaiian. Pretty cool huh?

Woah!! That's so cool, I never would have thought of that!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Mindfang wrote:

Aww thats so cute!!! I love cats but i am really alergic to long haired ones :(
    We are never ever ever getting back together......

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM

This is my fluffy black purr baby Dusty. He's classified as domestic medium hair. He's 2 yrs old now and just got a swollen ear fixed at the vet a couple weeks ago. He's much better now.

Jennifer

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I take an obsessive amount of pictures of my cat.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:24 PM

All of your guys' cats are beyond adorable it makes me miss my cat sooooo much. I had a beautiful black and white tuxedo kitty named Taylor she was all black except for a white spot on her nose, and her front paws were white. Sadly she died on Labor Day she was killed by a pack of dogs in the night she was a bit of a wild cat and wanted to stay outside most of the time. I still hate those dogs and I've been begging my parents for a kitten for Christmas but it doesn't look good.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.