Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pinterest!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:36 AM

Do any of you have a pinterest account? I do and I love it! It's very very addicting. I have actually planned my whole wedding on pinterest! My account is on my profile, and it's tremendously over-used. What do you think of Pinterest? Thank you!
love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Pinterest!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:42 AM

my mom is a preschool teacher and she gets like every idea under the sun from it.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Re: Pinterest!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:47 AM

fearless_one13 wrote:
    my mom is a preschool teacher and she gets like every idea under the sun from it.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

haha! my nanny is the same way!

love, audrey rose!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Oh yeah!!! I love Pinterest!! I have a wedding board on there too and luckily my crush doesn't have an account so yeah, lol!! I love pinning recipes on there fore like cookies and burgers and awesome stuff, and they have the funniest memes on there!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM

i love Pinterest! my most popular board is my 1D one but I have one for books and volleyball and just random stuff too :) it's so fun
    Forever Young because nothing's fine I'm Torn

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:56 AM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    Oh yeah!!! I love Pinterest!! I have a wedding board on there too and luckily my crush doesn't have an account so yeah, lol!! I love pinning recipes on there fore like cookies and burgers and awesome stuff, and they have the funniest memes on there!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

yes, I have a recipe board too!! I have only made a couple of them, though!

love, audrey rose!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.