1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I need help with something

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I'm not very good at talking with boys. I'm getting better. I have made a little bit more than small talk with my crush and I got him to laugh at something I said today. Its not much, but its progress. I guess that's nice. But, how do I ask him out to a movie or to hang out? I am not experienced in this AT ALL! I've never been able to ask someone out due to my shy-ness or fear of rejection. I don't want him to turn me down. I want to at least be friends and eventually, slowly become more than that. Can anyone help?
You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I need help with something

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:05 PM

What does HE like?

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:10 PM

BreakMeLikeAPromise13 wrote:
    What does HE like?

I think he like the same youtube videos as I do. he likes making jokes, making people laugh and stuff. I just met him this year. We're both Freshmans. :P

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Ask him if he wants to see a comedy:)

RE: I need help with something

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Maybe if you're inviting him to hang out, tell him it will be with a group of friends so it won't be as awkward. :)

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM

bananahrr wrote:
    Maybe if you're inviting him to hang out, tell him it will be with a group of friends so it won't be as awkward. :)

Thats a good idea :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:32 PM

That is also a good idea :) But im afraid of rejection :\

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM

feeling22tonight wrote:

That is also a good idea :) But im afraid of rejection :\

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature][/quote]
    If he rejects the [b]GROUP[/b] hang-out, then that won't feel as hurtful than if you ask him out as one-on-one and not as a group. You can just think that it's fine, because he still doesn't know you like him, and the chances of saying it to him at the right time is still active.:)
    [signature][img="http://i50.tinypic.com/ohmwxh.gif"]

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Try asking him to see a comedy or a romance it really all depends on what he likes!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM

you could just hang out it doesn't have to be a date. you could go with some friends:)
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I have this problem too!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM

feeling22tonight wrote:
    bananahrr wrote:

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature][/quote]

Also, bring it up casually. Like, maybe if you're having a conversation, gear it towards that subject. Like, "Oh, my friends and I were going to do something this weekend. You can come with us if you want."
    [signature][img="http://i48.tinypic.com/25s6jon.jpg"]

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:32 PM

bananahrr wrote:
    feeling22tonight wrote:
    bananahrr wrote:

Also, bring it up casually. Like, maybe if you're having a conversation, gear it towards that subject. Like, "Oh, my friends and I were going to do something this weekend. You can come with us if you want."
    [signature][img="http://i48.tinypic.com/25s6jon.jpg"]

Also, bring it up casually. Like if you're having a conversation, gear it towards that subject.

For example, you could say, "Oh, by the way, my friends and I are doing something this weekend. You can come with us if you want." Or invite him and a couple of other people at the same (if that makes any sense, haha).

It's just a suggestion, though. :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Awww I'm so sorry but I have nothing... I've always been good at talking to boys because they're my best friends so I've never experienced this, sorry!! All the best though Xxx

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I would recommend just asking him if he wants to hang out sometime.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Try this:

Watch out for him in the hallway at school with a group of his friends. Then gather a group of your friends and go and start chatting with them. Casually bring it up that you're going to see a movie this weekend and ask everyone - not just your friends or his friends, but everyone there - if they'd like to come with you. Then try to sit with him at the movie!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM

go to the movies with him, but invite another few friends so it isn't akward. Make him notice you, don't play hard to get, but don't be desperate either. Flirt with him every so often , but dont make it obvious. Hope this helps :)!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    I have this problem too!!

glad I'm not the only one :P