Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I have a goal in my life.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I have a goal in my life. To become a hollywood actress. I have to work really hard. I love acting and playing a character and showing a story....

Its going to be a long way to get there.

My goals right now:
1. Get at least a B+ in math.
2. Go to as many acting classes/workshops
3.Study for school and get good grades (School comes first anyway.)
4. Practice acting.
5. Get an agent for acting.
6.Audition for a movie.
7. Try and get the part.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I have a goal in my life.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Praying for you, dear! Keep on chasing your dream!! (:

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:03 PM

^ thank you so much!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:05 PM

bumb :]

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Keep on chasing your dream!! :)

Made by Camryn

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Good Luck!

RE: I have a goal in my life.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Never ever ever ever give up fellow Swiftie!!! Believe in yourself! I believe in you!
    alannahstarla

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM

You're soooo positive!!! keep like that!!! If you become a famous hollywood actress, I'll be your fan #1 :D haha, now my goal is finishing classes AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE (in uruguay school starts on march and finishes on the last days of november) and... I don't know xD

Just close your eyes.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:16 PM

That's a good goal! Keep it up! :] I hope to see you in hollywood someday!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I hope it comes true!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I'm sure I'll see you a in a cool movie one day, good luck!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Dreams do come true and I believe yours will. Just keep trying and keep at it. Don't let anything stop you.
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b560/TwinFireSights/roa.jpg

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Never give up! All of us swifties are praying for your dreams to come true! See you in Hollywood! :D

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM

ahhhh theatre buddies, I love theatre and acting and drama and I really hope you accomplish your dreams!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Keep chasing your dreams and keep going after your goals!!

Made by Dreamimppoosible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://i46.tinypic.com/35d0q]http://i46.tinypic.com/35d0q[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Aww! that's amazing! good luck!!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:08 AM

thanks everyone!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.