1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Just Saw Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I just saw the movie and it was so cool!!!!!! It was my favorite part of the whole saga! I loved seeing Bella as a vampire! :) did anyone else here see it, and what was ur fav. part? mine was everything, but if i had to chose, i'd pick the end (the scene with the volturi) and the part when Bella shows Edward her thoughts.
I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^Me
Shop|Contest

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Just Saw Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Νο i didn't, but i'll go today. But i don't want the twilight saga to end... I'll miss it :'(

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I saw it at a midnight screening! Its my fav twilight movie!!!!! My ultimate favourite part was when bella showed edward her memories. and the parts when Jacob was funny, because he's been really serious in all the other movies!! lovevd seeing a different side of Jacob!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Twilight is my second obsession besides Taylor! I lovelovelovelovelove it x13!!! But I don't do too well in movie theaters because I always giggle way longer than everybody else when there's a funny scene or start sobbing when there's a sad scene >.<

It comes out where I live on November 22nd. I'll buy the DVD though!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:47 AM

You guys are soooo lucky!!! I hope I can watch it soon! It's still not airing in the movie theatres on our country so I'm so jeaaalous!! :D

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Ugh, I was going to see it tomorrow night, but then things got in the way So, hopefully I'll get to see t next weekend.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I'm gonna watch it when it comes out to Dvd cause i want to be for sure i watch the other movies first before breaking dawn part 2

~Me

~Me
    Av ~Me

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I saw it yesterday at 10! IT WAS AMAZING!! That twist was.....wow. I was so surprised at first when ...(there are people here who haven't seen it and I don't want to spoil it.).....you know what happened to the you know who's! I was like "is that the surpise?!?!!??!" But then you know what happened and....WOW! I did not see that coming!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    I saw it yesterday at 10! IT WAS AMAZING!! That twist was.....wow. I was so surprised at first when ...(there are people here who haven't seen it and I don't want to spoil it.).....you know what happened to the you know who's! I was like "is that the surpise?!?!!??!" But then you know what happened and....WOW! I did not see that coming!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

yeah i know! i was like really surprised that they added it :) it was so cool!
    I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Best one in my opinion. It was Amazing!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:09 AM

I saw it last night!!! OMS THE BEST THING EVER! I am so incredibly sad to see it end. I've been watching since the first one and the books are my favorites and I just can't believe it's ending. I really love Twilight. My favorite part was the ending. They show all of the characters that have been in the saga and that was just the sweetest to me. And I love the scene with Bella and Edward. OMS OMS OMS
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:18 AM

oms i loved it!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I loved the twist. Well of course when it happened I didn't love it. I was crying and was like "this is way over the top I'm bout to walk out!" but of course then... (I'm not gonna say more I don't want to spoil it) I was just so amazed how they pulled that off. I think it was incredible how they could catch even those of us who read the books so off guard! I also loved the part where Bella shows her thoughts to Edward and then how they showed the last line from the book. I love that line so I'm glad they through it in the movie.