1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Instagram Swifties

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Hey guys, follow me on Instagram @painttheworldred, then go to my personal one (marybethxo13) which you'll see I followed, and comment your names here. I'll then post all of yours in a list here so other people will follow you :)

Guys, follow:
@marybethxo13
Berrysis @infinitelyflawless
Dreamondreamcatcher @dreamondreamcatcher!~
ForeverN'AlwaysASwiftie @rohina13
Stayingfearless13 @annabellauren
Swiftie_taylah @_meowswift_
Wonderstruck9 @lindsay_rath
Gotswift13 @brookenickoel13
BeautifulMagicHelloThere13 @AllToo_Treacherous @BeautifulMagicHelloThere @Mel_13xx

My life.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Instagram Swifties

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM

@infinitelyflawless13 I'll go follow you later tonight! :)

Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM

@dreamondreamcatcher!~
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM

@rohina13
    Forever and Always a Swiftie!

RE: Instagram Swifties

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:16 AM

@annabellauren
    credit to supermanflyaway

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:53 AM

guys follow my sister!!
    Taylor herself is following both me and my sister, and me and my sister both have Taylor's kik and both have spoken to Taylor on kik
    @_meowswift_

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:08 AM

@lindsay_rath

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:53 AM

brookenickoel13

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I have 3, they are: @AllToo_Treacherous (I'm always on), @BeautifulMagicHelloThere13 (don't really go on) and my personal account @Mel_13xx

My Songbook

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Mine is @MeganSaturday =)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Mine is @aproudswiftie13 for twitter etc and my personal is @rafaelag13! i'll follow everyone who commented in here so far :)