1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

breaking dawn part 2

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM

1 more day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs.Ashley Cullen
" When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
Rob Pattinson's girl
LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
Friend me i don't bite

Talented
As always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: breaking dawn part 2

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM

YAY!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM

MEHEHEE
    ~come morning light~

Haileys graphics shop

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM

i can't beleive its the last one
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I GOT TICKETS YAY!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Mid night release baby

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Yay!
    I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

http://i50[/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I can't believe its on its last movie already, it only seems like yesterday Twilight came out, and going to see it about 6 times. lol but i will be seeing it tomorrow.....after i get my Taylor tickets.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:47 AM

I've just been to see it.

Can I just say very quickly, if you've seen it, please do not give away any spoilers! Just incase, I'd hate for people to spoil the ending for others!

I have no words to describe how amazing this movie was! SO MANY EMOTIONS! There is lots of laughter and lots of tears! And all I can say is the ending is quite scary!!

Like I said, I don't want to spoil it for anybody, so all I'm telling you is it is absoloutely phenomenal annd you will not be disapointed!

And if you're a Twihard, like me, and Twilight is your life, you WILL be crying your eyes out!

5 STARS *****

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM

So good I loved the ending even though I didn't understand what was going on since they changed it from the book but now I love its sooooo good.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:32 PM

lol the ending. there were people like weeping over certain things. i just sat there in shock. but it was pretty good, even if it didn't follow the book :) it didn't really hit me it was the last movie while i was watching it, or i would of bawled my eyes out. thankfully. i was at the midnight viewing with the night crew from work and i would of never lived it down NEVER lol
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM

i saw it! it was SO good!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM

it was perfect

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:23 AM

the ending was alittle sad
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always