1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Song:

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Kiss You

V1
I love your messy brown hair
Just leave it like you don't care
If it's risky, well, you always dare
And I love you
Just like your shining brown eyes
Treat you like my grand prize
And though you showed up a surprise
Well, I love you

Chorus
I wanna kiss you kiss you
In the pouring rain
I wanna miss you miss you
Like I'll never see you again
I wanna be everything you've ever wanted
Just let me kiss you

V2
You've never heard of me
But you set my heart free
And if you come to me you will see
That I love you
You'll love my love for you
You'll know my love is true
Ohhh, if only you knew
I love you

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
I want to prove to you
That I can be everything you've ever wanted
And would you love me back, baby
Cause I wanna kiss you
In the pouring rain
I wanna miss you
Like I'll never ever ever see you again
I wanna be everything you've ever
Wanted, wanted

Repeat Chorus
I just wanna kiss you

PSST....if you really want to know who it's about, read the secret message.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Song. About Someone You Will Never Know Who.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM

That's an amazing. You have great talent.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM

^^ Thank you both of you!!!

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

^Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I cant read the secret message... anyway, amazing song ;)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Amazing song!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I love it! Amazing!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

^^Thank you!

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

^Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:26 AM

L I A M. And great song, I'd listen to it hehe.
    Daydreaming's for those who are creative enough to imagine situations~

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Liam? It's great, just to let you know!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Re: Song:

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM

^^ About to record this :) Thank you so much everyone!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:50 PM

LIAM PAYNE!

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 2:56 PM

im not being mean or anything im just being honest but "Kiss You" is a One Direction song. Did you base this song off theirs?