1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Song I wrote about an old Couple

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

You joined heaven at eleven, as I sat by your bed side

and said I love you always and forever.

took your hand and felt the warmth,the calming soothing effect still there

from when i placed your diamond ring for the first time and asked you to be mine.

your tears crystal clear, ran down your face as you closed your eyes for the last time and said goodbye

flashbacks run through my mind from the day I met you to the day you said "I love you"

Sunday 1:45,spilled sauce on my tie and I blamed it on you, you took the bottle stained your skirt,and said "will that do?"

We laughed silly,stupid in love and..happy

Dinner in your favorite Diner at the corner of second street,

swept you off your feet and I bought you roses you took them and turned bright red

and then you said they match my outfit

19 and heart racing never imagined you were the one for me..

Present day here I am by your bedside with your hand in mine and the nurse lets me know its time and I want to break down and cry like im 5 but I dont,

because I know your in the sky watching me and saying everything,everything....is going to be ok..

well what do you guys think? kinda depressing :/

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Song I wrote about an old Couple

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:27 AM

that is really good, and beautiful! It seems like something Taylor would write
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

RE: New Song I wrote about an old Couple

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Aww, it's amazing! The ending almost made me cry. Keep writing, you're amazing! Such a tounching song! :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM

thank you!! :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM

No problem! Hope you can put more songs on here because I bet they're all amazing! :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM

oh my gosh it's sad, beautiful, tragic! haha

This is really touching. It made me cry at the ending! :'(

1. me
    2. Lia

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    No problem! Hope you can put more songs on here because I bet they're all amazing! :)

thanks! :) I wrote this one in college today xD during my math class

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:
    oh my gosh it's sad, beautiful, tragic! haha

This is really touching. It made me cry at the ending! :'(

1. me
    2. Lia
    im sorry it made you cry! :(

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM

No no I loved it! :D

1. me
    2. Lia

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:15 PM

thank you! :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM

This is beautiful! Keep writing, well done.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM

i love all your feedback! its encouraging to know people will actually take the time to read them

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM

BackToDecember_2012 wrote:
    Uroosa13Swift wrote:

That's so cool! I do that too. Like the other day I was really bored in French so I just started writing a song. Lol.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM

awww! I love this!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    Uroosa13Swift wrote:

That's so cool! I do that too. Like the other day I was really bored in French so I just started writing a song. Lol.
    haha inspiration comes anywhere

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM

audreyswift wrote:
    awww! I love this!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!
    thank you! :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    Uroosa13Swift wrote:

haha inspiration comes anywhere

Yeah I know.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Really sad, but beautiful AND touching! Nice job! :)

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Really sad, but beautiful AND touching! Nice job! :)

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me