Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

To JD: Now I Know I'm Beautiful

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM

JD has written two flawless threads, Every Girl Is Beautiful and Respect Girls. If you haven't read them, do so NOW. JD is exactly the kind of person I wish every guy was like. Taylor would write a gazillion songs (good ones, I might add) about him. And that's why we love him. And JD, you made me think about myself differently, and I'm very grateful. You solved a lot of my problems. I would love to be friends with you.

^^Feel free to use. Code is: http://i48.tinypic.com/ven5g2.png

Now I know I'm beautiful ;)

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: To JD: Now I Know I'm Beautiful

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:44 PM

AMEN.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM

His posts really made my day :)
    He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Well first of all I would love to be your friend and I'm humbled that you would give me a shout out like this. I'm glad that you realize that you're beautiful, but I wanna make sure that people realize I didn't make those threads to gain popularity or anything like that. I did it for one reason and one reason only. To make other girls feel better and get the message that they're beautiful across. It's something that I really wish I would've said a long time ago. I just want every girl to know that they're not ugly or unattractive. They're very special and beautiful. There's nothing that hurts me more to see girls get mistreated and disrespected. I absolutely hate to see it happen and if I could I'd make all the abuse of girls just go away. I would literally kill myself before I hurt a girl in any way.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM

JDMaleSwiftie wrote:
    Well first of all I would love to be your friend and I'm humbled that you would give me a shout out like this. I'm glad that you realize that you're beautiful, but I wanna make sure that people realize I didn't make those threads to gain popularity or anything like that. I did it for one reason and one reason only. To make other girls feel better and get the message that they're beautiful across. It's something that I really wish I would've said a long time ago. I just want every girl to know that they're not ugly or unattractive. They're very special and beautiful. There's nothing that hurts me more to see girls get mistreated and disrespected. I absolutely hate to see it happen and if I could I'd make all the abuse of girls just go away.

we all love that you did that because we know you didi because you want us girls to feel better about ourselves. It has made me happy to know that a guy actually does care about what girls think of themselves and how they are treated. You put a smile on my face.

graphic made by Guppy1313

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:38 AM

And that's exactly why I made this. To thank you for doing this. I have never met anyone like you before - though I wish I had. So thank you.

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

RE: Re: To JD: Now I Know I'm Beautiful

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Never Grow Up wrote:
    JDMaleSwiftie wrote:
    Well first of all I would love to be your friend and I'm humbled that you would give me a shout out like this. I'm glad that you realize that you're beautiful, but I wanna make sure that people realize I didn't make those threads to gain popularity or anything like that. I did it for one reason and one reason only. To make other girls feel better and get the message that they're beautiful across. It's something that I really wish I would've said a long time ago. I just want every girl to know that they're not ugly or unattractive. They're very special and beautiful. There's nothing that hurts me more to see girls get mistreated and disrespected. I absolutely hate to see it happen and if I could I'd make all the abuse of girls just go away.

we all love that you did that because we know you did it because you want us girls to feel better about ourselves. It has made me happy to know that a guy actually does care about what girls think of themselves and how they are treated. You put a smile on my face.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I read his posts yesterday, I felt so pretty after :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.