Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Brand New Songs! :D

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hello!

Because it's been ages of me poster songs on TC, I hoped I have become a bit better than before! If you would five me feedback or tell me which song of these is your favourite, it would mean THE WORLD to me! Thank you Thank you Thank you! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The Last Pieces of Hope

Verse 1:
Your face, far in the distance and haze
I don’t wanna see it all becoming a waste
You ran towards the edge of my love
What won’t make sense: I’m the one who drops
I fight for you and me and sense
And the devil was there and you walked right in its hands

Chorus:
I don’t wanna look down to see
The last pieces of hope
Crumbled right before my feet
Silence is all I ever meet
The last pieces of hope
Crumble right before my feet
Right before my feet

Verse 2:
At night, I whisper ‘won’t you give up’
I close my eyes, you already hung up
Do you see me in sweet dreams too?
Or is it me holding on what I always knew
Before you or that colourful bridge
You lit before you knew who you built it with

Chorus 2:
I got track off your heartbeat, and
The last pieces of hope
I watch you forgetting all about me
The last pieces of hope
Right before my feet

Bridge:
What a senseless, sad and sweet dream
So desperate to become reality
What I need lies right before me shattered
I’ll spend my life trying to tape it back together
But have you kept some puzzle pieces in your hands
‘Cause nobody’s cold enough to forget all you did attend
Are you cold enough to forget all you did attend?

Repeat Chorus 1

Bridge:
What I need lies right before me shattered
I’ll spend my life trying to tape it back together
But have you kept some puzzle pieces in your hands
‘Cause nobody’s cold enough to forget all you did attend
Are you cold enough to forget all you did attend?

Repeat Chorus

Outro:
Right before my feet

Pure

Verse 1:
Put those dancing eyes on me
Put your hands around my neck
Because your joy is all I need
And all that makes me a wreck
‘Cause babe wherever you touch my skin
You leave a trail of desire and love
How can I walk from what I’m already in?
And what will never be enough

Chorus:
It’s pure fear, we’re flying high
You let go, so I hold on tied
It’s pure need, we’re flying high
Don’t let go, it could be so right

Verse 2:
Nothing else has chased me down
With one look, one word, one blink
I feel the joy in every sound
And the rhyme in every single thing
We changed in numbers in and in game
But you still call us the exact same
The rules you made became a blur
Since I tried to define what we were

Repeat Chorus

Chorus 2:
It’s pure fear, we’re flying high
You let go, we got lost in time
It’s pure need, we’re flying high
Don’t let go, we seem so bright

Bridge:
I don’t wanna run off track
With the speed of a plane, so fast
I don’t wanna fall into the deep
So baby please don’t let go of me

Repeat Chorus 1+2

Outro:
We seem so bright

But You Don’t

Verse 1:
Tonight you’re out clubbing in the big city
With the same big group of friends
And I’m lying in my bed wondering why
I’m standing tall, but on my own again
Was it my fault, did I say something wrong?
Was there anything mind-changing I could’ve done?
I tried to save what couldn’t be saved
Because it got stuck in the same old state

Chorus:
And I would listen but you haven’t spoken in days
And I would speak but you wouldn’t listen anyways
I would wait outside your door but you’d keep it closed
It would educate you but you just don’t wanna know
And I thought you’d sometimes think of me, but you don’t

Verse 2:
Tonight you’ll kneel before rich dumb girls
With too make up and high heels
And I swear soon enough you start to forget
All about what’s good and what’s real
I hope I’m wrong, but I think I’m erased
Belonging to what’s not worth the wait
Why did nobody come to rescue us
After all, wasn’t it perfectly good love?

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
Could you talk to me or tell me why you’re so beautiful
And could I escape from something feelings so magical
Would you save us if you had the tools and right?
Would you come if you knew I’m stuck in a fight
Forgetting you seems senseless if you’d make sense
If you now come here and say you understand
That you will never ever leave me alone
But you don’t, but you don’t

Repeat Chorus

Outro:
Let me listen, go on and speak
Let me speak and listen to me
Let me in your door tonight
And teach you about what you fight
Let me say I’ll never ever leave you alone
But you don’t, but you don’t

Every First

Verse 1:
I don’t think I’ll ever be able
To fall for anyone like I did with you
You were sitting across the table
When I still had many things I could do
My opportunities past in a blink
My eyes are teary and my heart sinks
Faster than the titanic, as passionate too
Every first is a last if it comes to you

Chorus:
You took my hand, but it’s empty now
You took me high, but now I’m on the ground
I laid on your shoulder, tell me where you are
Could you spent a second without breaking my heart
One time you were sweet, now you turned so cruel
Baby, every first is a last if it comes with you

Verse 2:
I was kind of lost in time and words
I guess it’s my own fault that I got hurt
I am so desperate to find
Somebody that could love me like
The way I loved you when it all broke
Burned, crumbled, saw it shattered
Like a broken mirror, I should’ve known better
Every first is a lost and I should’ve known

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
It’s like I’m looking through broken glasses
It’s like I’m having a blurry, broken view
Everything was like a million stars crashing
And all of the pain, the hopes were made off you

Repeat Chorus

Outro:
My opportunities past in a blink
My eyes are teary and my heart sinks
Faster than the titanic, as passionate too
Baby, every first is a last if it comes with you

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
Second is made by me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Brand New Songs! :D

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Well Done :)
    Megan Shrimpton

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:24 AM

meg96 wrote:
    Well Done :)
    Megan Shrimpton

Thank you SO much! :D :D :D

Second is made by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I love them!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Swifty_1313 wrote:
    I love them!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Thank you thank you thank you!

Second is made by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

These are all freaking amazing, seriously! Nice work! :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:58 AM

burningR3D wrote:
    These are all freaking amazing, seriously! Nice work! :)

Woah, thank you so much, your comment means so muchhh to me! :D :D :D

Second is made by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Flawless. Absolutely flawless.
    You know how much I adore your songs and how amazing you are as a songwriter.
    These songs are just, oh my Swift. Haha, I can't even begin to explain how I feel when I read them.
    I seriously start to feel all of these emotions and just the way it all plays in my head is just wonderful.
    Your lyrics are on new levels of outstanding and flawless. There wasn't a single line I didn't love.
    The fact that you say to pick a favorite out of these is impossible to me. I am in love with every single one of these songs. Every single song is flawless, beautiful and incredible.
    All of the lyrics just make me get this feeling inside. This feeling of awe and this realization of how absolutely flawless each song is.

The Last Pieces Of Hope is amazing. I loved it so much! The last pieces of hope crumble right before my feet. Could that seriously get anymore flawless? You're amazing.
    Pure is so fascinating. You had me wanting to read more and more and more. Every word, every line had me at first glance. So amazing.
    But You Don't is enchanting, amazing, flawless, beautiful, and every other word that fits how amazing the song is. The chorus just blew me away; it was perfect. Every single lyric was so amazing. How do you do it? This song is so hard to describe because it gave me so many feelings on the inside. This was absolutely amazing.
    Every First was sooo good! "One time you were sweet, now you turned so cruel/Baby, every first is a last if it comes with you." I'm running out of adjectives to describe how amazing and wonderful this song was. Amazing!

Merel, I know this is such a long paragraph, but you are so talented and I want you to know that. These songs are all amazing and flawless! You are so talented! I hope that one day Taylor Swift gets to read your songs and that the two of you write together. You are just that talented, amazing, and flawless!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:34 PM

love it!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM

They are all epic but The Last Pieces Of Hope is by far my favorite!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Gigi wrote:
    These songs are just, oh my Swift. Haha, I can't even begin to explain how I feel when I read them.
    I seriously start to feel all of these emotions and just the way it all plays in my head is just wonderful.
    Your lyrics are on new levels of outstanding and flawless. There wasn't a single line I didn't love.
    The fact that you say to pick a favorite out of these is impossible to me. I am in love with every single one of these songs. Every single song is flawless, beautiful and incredible.
    All of the lyrics just make me get this feeling inside. This feeling of awe and this realization of how absolutely flawless each song is.

The Last Pieces Of Hope is amazing. I loved it so much! The last pieces of hope crumble right before my feet. Could that seriously get anymore flawless? You're amazing.
    Pure is so fascinating. You had me wanting to read more and more and more. Every word, every line had me at first glance. So amazing.
    But You Don't is enchanting, amazing, flawless, beautiful, and every other word that fits how amazing the song is. The chorus just blew me away; it was perfect. Every single lyric was so amazing. How do you do it? This song is so hard to describe because it gave me so many feelings on the inside. This was absolutely amazing.
    Every First was sooo good! "One time you were sweet, now you turned so cruel/Baby, every first is a last if it comes with you." I'm running out of adjectives to describe how amazing and wonderful this song was. Amazing!

Merel, I know this is such a long paragraph, but you are so talented and I want you to know that. These
    songs are all amazing and flawless! You are so talented! I hope that one day Taylor Swift gets to read your songs and that the two of you write together. You are just that talented, amazing, and flawless!

You did it again: you made me cry out of happiness. I can't believe all those incredibly nice things you just said to me. Thank you so incredibly much for your time and your comment on my songs, it means so much to me!!!!!!

Second is made by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM

shannoncp wrote:
    love it!

Thank you SO much!

Second is made by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Morning air wrote:
    They are all epic but The Last Pieces Of Hope is by far my favorite!

Thank you!!!!!! And yayyy! Glad you choose that one, because it's the last one I've written! :D

Second is made by me

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM

TaylorFanM wrote:
    Gigi wrote:

Merel, I know this is such a long paragraph, but you are so talented and I want you to know that. These
    songs are all amazing and flawless! You are so talented! I hope that one day Taylor Swift gets to read your songs and that the two of you write together. You are just that talented, amazing, and flawless!

You did it again: you made me cry out of happiness. I can't believe all those incredibly nice things you just said to me. Thank you so incredibly much for your time and your comment on my songs, it means so much to me!!!!!!

Second is made by me

Aww, you're welcome! It makes me so happy that you're happy!
    These songs are just so amazing! You are so talented!
    I'm so happy that you're my friend here on TC! I'm seriously honored to be your friend! :)

RE: Brand New Songs! :D

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM

These are so amazing, you are truly talented!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.