1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ME ON A HUGE SCREEN!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM

You can't believe what happened to me this last sunday! I was on a HUGE screen in front of my enormous Church playing my guitar and singing my song that I wrote called 'Would you.'

The song was about friends and the struggle friends go through, and everyone loved the song, and a lot of people that knew me didn't know I did this sort of thing. I am considered the shy girl in my youth group class so I have always sat in the corner and just kept my mouth shut. And recenlty this girl that is kind of in the popular catagory gave me a thumbs up when she heard the song.
A lot of other people came by and said the song really related to them, which I was so happy about. And my youth pastor comes and was talking to a friend of his and says really loudly so I could hear,"It's ashamed shania (me) never told me she sang and play guitar, otherwise I would tell her to try out for the worship team." He said really loudly and I just look at him with a look like, "ughhh that's never gonna happen" But with a little smile I just kind of laughed at the whole situation.
And the guy that's part of the tapes, cd's, videos, technical stuff for the church gave me a copy of the cd of all the kids singing, and me and my mom plan to make tons of copies

to share,and mail to our friends.
It was so exiting and that was the first time I shared my songs to the public eye.
-FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ME ON A HUGE SCREEN!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM

cool! can you post it on here/ or the lyrics

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Thats so cool! Yayz for you! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Congrats, that's so awesome! Glad you were able to do that!
    Off topic, but I'm also the shy one in my Church's youthgroup class.
    I actually don't even go anymore, to that class. :/

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:03 AM

thank you so much and if you guys wanted to know the song I sang here it is

Would you??

Verse 1: I've known you for so long now, nothing
    really whent wrong but you made me feel like I
    needed to say this in a song. You and I are strong
    together, but were weak alone. I remember you started
    to drift away you were lead off by your other friends.
    I tend to forget you and all the songs we sang together.
    but there's only one thing I need to ask from you.

Chorus: Would you still remember me as your best friends?
    Would you blast our my secrets I told you long ago?...
    Would you tell someone that you don't know me? Would
    you remeber the songs that I wrote just fro you?.... Cause
    it's just us two girls and All I need is an anwser Would you??
    Would you... Would you...

Verse 2: It's been a long time since I've seen you. You
    didn't act like your old self. You got distracted It seems
    like I hardly knew you. You had a different dream, a different
    attitude about me. I never thought I'd see this day come. Cause
    I heard some hardly survive this part of a friendship. But before
    I leave you to go on your other path..

Chorus: Would you still remember me as your best friend?
    Would you blast out my secrets I told you long ago?
    Would you tell someone that you don't know me?
    Would you remember the songs I wrote just for you?
    Cause it's just us two girls and all I need is an anwser..
    Would you.... Would you...

Bridge: And yes I do confess I said some things I shouldn't of said, but before you were the only thing that was keeping me a float. and now.. I only ask..

Chorus: Would you still remember me as your best friend?
    Would you blast out my secrets I told you long ago?
    Would you tell someone that you don't know me?
    Would you remember the songs I wrote just for you?
    Cause here we are now just us two girls in different
    parts of the world. and all I need is an anwser..
    Would you.... Would you...

-FEARLESSALWAYS13

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM

burningR3D wrote:
    Congrats, that's so awesome! Glad you were able to do that!
    Off topic, but I'm also the shy one in my Church's youthgroup class.
    I actually don't even go anymore, to that class. :/

well u should do u know one perosn at youh group?
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Cool!!! I could never do that, I would freeze!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:27 AM

That is awesome! I sing in my church youth group, and I'll play guitar once I get A LOT better.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Cool! Congrats hon. (PS If hon sounds weird... sorry I call everyone hon.)
    I am a proud Lutheran.
    ~D
    I make graphics again! This is a collage, though. But I made it!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Congrats! That's really cool.

Taylor and Me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM

That's so cool! Taylor would be proud :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM

feeling22tonight wrote:
    That's so cool! Taylor would be proud :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature][/quote]
    I hope she would!

[signature]-FEARLESSALWAYS13

[img="http://s3.amazonaws.com/pizap_gallery/100212/medium/pizap.com10.91871856851503251349153109244.jpg"]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I hope she would!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:45 AM

cool! that must have been awesome!!
    ps. im not surprised they all loved it, its an awesome song!!:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM

taylor13000000 wrote:
    cool! that must have been awesome!!
    ps. im not surprised they all loved it, its an awesome song!!:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

WOW! thanks! :)

-FEARLESSALWAYS13

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:46 AM

I now can understand why taylor loves performing
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13