Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FIRST DANCE FRIDAY!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM

So, I have my first school dance friday :) Tips? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FIRST DANCE FRIDAY!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW IF ITS IMFORMAL OR FORMAL!!!
    cause if your like me you end up wearing a dress when everyone else is wearing pants & teeshirts....

Go with your buds!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Wish I could go to a dance.........

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM

omg awesome!!!! ok dont wear anything too revealing (low-cut or short) dont wear heels unless you know how to walk and dance in them. i would suggest not wearing a strapless thing because you will just need to keep pulling it up the whole time. and if there is a photo both, take it with your friends only! in 6th and 7th grade, I took mine with people that I'm not even close to being friends with. I still have them. (that doesn't include your boyfriend, if u have one) i think it would be good to check if the dance is formal or not and whether you are gonna wear a pencil skirt, dress, or flowy skirt. i wish my 8th grade dance would happen sooner! it is like in a month or something. :(
    ~~~FOREVER AND ALWAYS~~~
    ( )_( )
    ( ' . ' )
    ( (") (") )o

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Thanks so far guys :) LOVE YOU.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Ooh! I lovelovelove dances! I'll definitely give you some tips!

1. Wear cute clothes! If the dance is formal, you can wear a dress or skirt. And like someone said before, I don't suggest wearing high heels unless you can walk and dance in them... that can be dangerous! hahaha Plus, they'll make your feet hurt. If the dance is informal, try going for a casual-dressy look. By that, I mean you can wear a pretty, flowy shirt instead of a T-Shirt and... yeah, that's all I got.
    2. Follow the rules. This is very important. Even though it's a dance and it's supposed to be fun, there will probably still be rules. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine.
    3. Don't be afraid to dance! If your friends want to dance, then dance! And while you're dancing, don't feel embarrassed! If you are too afraid to dance, it will ruin your night.

HAVE FUN!!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I DO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Bump :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM

If you're not sure if it's formal or not then wear a slightly more formal top and jeans then you fit either way. ENJOY!

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM

you can go with your friends! I danced with my friends last year at my grad dance :p
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.