Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Take Me Home!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:55 PM

So One Direction's new album came out today called Take Me Home, who loves it?!?
I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Take Me Home!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION :D

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I friend requested you :) What is your fav song on Take Me Home??
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I love One Direction, too
    Bloom

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I GOT THE DELUXE EDITION FROM TARGET

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I just got it a few hours ago!!
    I love it

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM

AUSTRALIA RULES. I already have it.

heleh|TLQ|Me
    Avi: Dani_PazL

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I haven't gotten it yet. :(

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I got the deluxe edition! Cheer for your favorite team in the DIRECTIONER games
    Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain.
    "Juanito, get out of the river! THERE'S SHARKS!!!" (inside joke)

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Ummm....I'm kind of OBSESSED!!!! Love them. A lot.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM

My mom bought me the deluxe from Target, I'm so happy! IT'S PERFECTION!

MadeOfStarlight13:Me:DancingAroundAllAlo

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:39 AM

my mom bought me the regular edition last night i adore Little Things and Last First Kiss
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

My favorite song is probably "C'mon C'mon!" LOVE THE ALBUM! Got the Target version yesterday.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.