Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

i was mentioned

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:24 PM

so last night i was on my twitter and some one told me that E News mentioned me on the show last night. it wasnt about taylor it was about justin bieber and selena gomez's break up. she said they showed my profile and stuff and now there are people following me and talking to me on twitter. i feel so cool!

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: i was mentioned

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Aha that's so awesome!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Thats great i'm happy for you!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM

ha! thats awesome!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:34 PM

why did they show ur profile?? But anyway thats AWESOME!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:55 PM

so....what's your twitter?!

heleh|TLQ|Me
    Avi: heleh

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM

:) Cool (:

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:17 PM

That's really cool!

^Bluebell

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM

That's so awesome! :)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM

haha nice thats cool!
    ----------
    "Be who you are because everyone else is taken"

"I'll be your shelter/I'll be your storm/
    I'll make you shiver/I'll keep your warm" -Be Your Everything by BLG

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:24 PM

awesome!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:28 PM

That's so cool!

Taylor and Me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:38 PM

OMS! That's so wonderful! I'm so happy for you! :D

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:27 AM

thats so cool but why?
    blake anthony shown is LOVING TAYLOR SWIFTall the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

That's so cool!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.