1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CHICK-FIL-A

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Anyone else a huge fan of Chick-Fil-A? I love their food :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: CHICK-FIL-A

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM

We don't have Chik-Fil-A here...otherwise I probably would be XD

1. Jen avatar Jen

Re: CHICK-FIL-A

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!! Yummmmm!! :)

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

2. Moderator

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

HUGE chick-fil-a fan! Whenever i'm in America it's my go to place! The chick-fil-a sauce is THE BEST.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Jen wrote:

@jenniferg07

ME TOO GIRL! 2 piece strip kids meal with fries & sweet tea! :)

3. Jen avatar Jen

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

GenaGabrielle wrote:
    Jen wrote:

ME TOO GIRL! 2 piece strip kids meal with fries & sweet tea! :)

Oh 2 pieces is not enough!! haha

@jenniferg07

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Always believe in yourself.

4. Jen avatar Jen

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM

JeniferChampion13 wrote:
    HUGE chick-fil-a fan! Whenever i'm in America it's my go to place! The chick-fil-a sauce is THE BEST.

Polynesian is yummmm too!!

@jenniferg07

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM

i don't go ( i'm vegetarian) but my brothers like it:)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I've worked there for almost 2 years and I literally eat it 6 days of the week omg I seriously have to stop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I LOVE IT!!

Has anyone seen the picture of Meredith enjoying Chick-fil-A?
    it's so cute! it's almost like she is looking for her food, but everyone already ate everything.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM

YUMMY!! I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!!!
    Chocolate milkshakes!!! :)))
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I love it!!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I don't eat fast food! But when I used to it was my favorite :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM

waffle fries!!!
    for some reason fires in waffle from just taste better.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM

just type " taylor swift meredith" on search.
    and you will see the picture of meredith looking for some chick-fil-a.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    Has anyone seen the picture of Meredith enjoying Chik-fil-A?
    it's so cute! it's almost like she is looking for her food, but everyone already ate everything.

So cute:)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM

He he. Other than McDonald's it's my favorite fast food place. Love it! Their chicken sandwiches are amazing! (And their milkshakes, too. I love the peppermint milkshake they put out this time of year!!!!)
    It all looks RED.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

That is preciooooooooous!!!! :D
    It all looks RED.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:47 PM

i love their sauce!!!! and their chicken!!!! but there aren't any more of them close to where i live anymore

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Love their food! Unfortunately I don't have one close to me. It's a special treat when I travel!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12