1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Carrie Blown Away Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Has anyone ever seen Carrie in concert? Anyone know of any presale codes? Does anyone know anything about how her concerts work? Do they have a T-Party type thing or should I try to get meet and greets through radio stations? My parents might be getting me tickets!! :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Carrie Blown Away Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I recently went...I dont know anything about presales because I got the tickets for my birthday...They dont do any T-party type stuff so you have to try to win meet and great passes...At the show I went to there was a radio station there doing raffles and other games to win better tickets and MAG passes...and I won one of the MAG passes and got to meet Hunter Hayes so theres always ways to win the passes.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

^^Thanks so much! :) I'll definitely get see if there's anything through the radio station!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Yeah the show is soooo good you will for sure get BLOWN AWAY...i hope you have fun