Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Carrie Blown Away Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Has anyone ever seen Carrie in concert? Anyone know of any presale codes? Does anyone know anything about how her concerts work? Do they have a T-Party type thing or should I try to get meet and greets through radio stations? My parents might be getting me tickets!! :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Carrie Blown Away Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I recently went...I dont know anything about presales because I got the tickets for my birthday...They dont do any T-party type stuff so you have to try to win meet and great passes...At the show I went to there was a radio station there doing raffles and other games to win better tickets and MAG passes...and I won one of the MAG passes and got to meet Hunter Hayes so theres always ways to win the passes.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

^^Thanks so much! :) I'll definitely get see if there's anything through the radio station!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Yeah the show is soooo good you will for sure get BLOWN AWAY...i hope you have fun

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.