1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help me decide? :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Okay so as some of you may know I can't walk for very long and I have a wheelchair for the long distances and stuff and blahblahblah. But I'm getting a new one soon and I can't really decide what color I want it to be!

I'm thinking about purple or red, what do you guys think would look the best? You can also suggest other colors. :p

Oh and I'm saving up to buuuy... THESE. Things for on my wheels. I designed these myself. :D

Wouldn't that look awesome?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help me decide? :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM

The wheel things are so cool!

I would say Red, because its the colour of the album, but go for purple, IT'S A COOL COLOUR.

Have a nice day.;)
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Yeah I totally love purple, but red would be awesome with the red album themed wheels... Hmm. Well, that's one vote for purple. :)

Puprle: I
    Red:

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I think red would be amazing and would look great :)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Purple: 1
    Red: 1

This is hard. xD

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM

red cause the album... and i love the wheels!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM

That's an awesome design for your wheels! I think purple would be cool, because it would look really good with gold accents, you could always get charms, like how the wonderstruck bottle is and add them on! I think that would be really cool to add charms to it :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM

sydneycfairburn wrote:
    That's an awesome design for your wheels! I think purple would be cool, because it would look really good with gold accents, you could always get charms, like how the wonderstruck bottle is and add them on! I think that would be really cool to add charms to it :)

Omg that's such a cool idea! I'll definitely try to do something like that :D

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:43 PM

i think red would look the nicest

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Purple! It's Taylors fave colour! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I think purple might be best 'cause it's Taylor's favorite and it's calm and soothing. :)
    Red would be nice and so shiny and well... you'd think of RED!

P.S. those wheels! beautiful and amazing!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Okay so TC wouldn't let me post things, I think it's solved now.

Anyway, thanks guys :D
    Purple: 4
    Red: 3

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Bump

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:21 AM

loving him was RED
    blake anthony shown is LOVING TAYLOR SWIFTall the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!