Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Birthday Cake

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM

So my birthday is this Saturday and I want to get a cake that involves Demi and Taylor. Anyone have any ideas?
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Birthday Cake

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM

what about something cute like this?

or you could have photos going around the outside?

Don't know your real name or age so i just stuck a random one on there lol :)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Primafacie wrote:
    what about something cute like this?

or you could have photos going around the outside?

Don't know your real name or age so i just stuck a random one on there lol :)

My Graphic Shop

Hey you were close! I'm turning 15 this year! and that's a cute idea! I love it! :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

You can get special sugar paper to print onto in supermarkets or if you take a photo into a bakery they will make it into icing, if you want any more help designing a cake i'm happy to help:)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Primafacie wrote:
    You can get special sugar paper to print onto in supermarkets or if you take a photo into a bakery they will make it into icing, if you want any more help designing a cake i'm happy to help:)

My Graphic Shop

I usually take a photo in and have the bakery put it on. I might actually want you to make me something! What all can you do?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM

bump

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM

bump

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:

My Graphic Shop

I usually take a photo in and have the bakery put it on. I might actually want you to make me something! What all can you do?

Hey! I've messaged you back. I make graphics so if you want to check out my shop to get some inspiration :)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Primafacie wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Primafacie wrote:

My Graphic Shop

Hey! I've messaged you back. I make graphics so if you want to check out my shop to get some inspiration :)

My Graphic Shop

Ok! I'll check it out!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.