Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

It's hard :'(

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:22 AM

So, this has nothing to do with Taylor, and probably will be deleted, but i just wanted to tell you my story. I am NOT trying to get attention, i just needed to tell someone.

So, i have been living in Germany for 3 years. Which means 3 years of being bulliedwihout a reason. I am in 6th grade now. In 3rd grade i wasnew. I couldn't talk in German. No one wanted to be my friend. They we're always beating me up and calling me names and as i told the teacher, he said it was my fault. However, i had a friend back then. Probably the best friend i EVER had.

In 4th grade wasn't that bad, but everyone was still judging me. I sat alone and ate my lunch alone sometimes too. In 5th grade, i guess it was ok.

I am currently in 6th grade, and i dip dyed my hair. Almost everyone told me that it looks gross and that i am super ugly. They insult me the whole day, Allthough they also did before i dip dyed my hair. I can't do this anymore. No friends, no one cares, like,am i THAT ugly!? I don't know. I just thought I'd tell you my story.

I do not mean that Germany is a bad country, NOT AT ALL, I just think i was born in the wrong generation. I am so ebaressed and ashamed of how kids these days could be.

Thank you for reading this :')

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: It's hard :'(

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM

TSwiftyWorldwide wrote:
    It's okay, When I was younger, They did the same. But I doubt anyone was affected by it like I was... But I had to just accept it. Because life goes on.. I've also felt the same way you feel. so It's good to hear somebody that felt just the same way I did when I was younger. But don't let them get you down to easily. If they say you're ugly, they don't know what ugly is, And they don't know what affect it could have on that person. They do it because it makes them feel better, Don't listen to what they say, because they are wrong! If you need anybody to talk to feel free to message me, you're not alone! xoxo

Thank you so much! It's really hard, i mean, i can't just stay there and let them beat me up without doing anything :(

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM

You're not ugly. You should really read this. Something I wrote for all the girls who have been put down and called ugly before. You know people are just obsessed with looks when that is not what matters at all. The thing that really matters is the type of person you are inside. You're beautiful regardless of what anyone else says. Same goes for any other girl out there.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2286412

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I don't know if some people are evil or just what...but it feels better to be nice to people than to be mean...mean people really do suck.

It is truly the content of one's character that matters.
    M

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I am so sorry.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I hope everything gets better! you shouldn't care about what other people say about you :) remember Taylor was also once bullied but look at her now! I know you will overcome this.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I felt the same way when my parents got divorced and I was transfered to a new town, school. Everybody bullied me because I was "the new girl". So I tried changing my appearence, but that just made things worse. So I then decided to be myself and be nice to those who were wronged. My strategy worked and I made a lot of new friends that I still hang out with 5 years later. So I totally understand what you're going through and I think you are very strong, incredible, and a role model to other kids because you have survived this dreadful stage in your life.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Girl I know how you feel! People have told me that they hate my hair, that I'm too fat, that I'm ugly, and made fun of my for silly things. I know how hard it is sweetie. People don't bully me that much but what they said is still in my mind. It never a goes away. But truth is, you're going to have people like that. No matter where you go, what you do, or what you say, they will find something that they don't like about you. You could change everything about yourself and they would still find something. I'm sure that you are gorgeous! I've always wanted to get my hair dip dyed as well! Middle school is hard, but you can make it through it. My 6th grade year was bad too. But you know what, for one of the people that make fun of you, you have at least 10 Swifties, if not more, on here that love you. Just keep your head held high and keep on believing in yourself. Everyone just has their days. If you ever need to help, support, or if you want to laugh at the stupid things that I say and do, just send me a message. We're all here for you sweetie. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Baby girl, I've been picked on my entire life. As a boy that moved around a lot, every time I got into a new town, I was bound to get picked on. As the new boy, it's understood that you have to fight. Thing is: I don't like fighting. Living in a new country where you're NOT familiar with their language can be VERY difficult.I couldn't imagine going to a country where I do not speak their language.

You cannot give into their preconcieved notions of beauty. You can try to fit in however you like, but baby girl trust me. It's best to find your OWN group of friends. People who share common interests. If you like say futball (Soccer to us yanks) perhaps trying out for the team will help your standing. Maybe you're good at tailoring, try finding a home ec class or program.

DOn't give up on yourself, you can find something you exceed at.
    Read My Fan Fictions! Please enjoy The Bellator Brothers & Steel's Sorrow

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM

It will get better. Just remember that if they are trying to put you down it only means you're above them. Ignore them what they think doesn't matter! I've been bullied and know what it feels like to be a loner. If you need someone to talk to you can talk to me. And you can friend me, too! You're not alone. I bet your hair looks amazing.
    Always believe in yourself.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Let me be honest with you:
    I have been going to the same school ever since Kindergarten (since our schools are like that), and I am now in Sixth Grade. Ever since kindergarten, I have been shunned, bullied, ignored and have been used if they need something from me. They would always ask if I could share my crayons or pencil or ballpen or something to them because they don't have one, and they would only be friendly when they ask those kinds of things, and the next time they meet me, they shun or ignore me like I'm invisible.

In first grade, I was bullied by my whole group except for one person. She's very silent and gets along with her groupmates sothey don't get angry at her. My groupmates would always tease me and don't give me my test papers if there's a test. They would only give it when I stand up and start going to the teacher and tell him/her. So when they give it to me, I don't tell the teacher anymore.

Also, in first grade, I was always teased at for no reason at all. I would hear a person gossiping about me or something. It hurts, I know.

In second to third grade, everybody practically ignores me. They would, as always, talk to me if they need something from me. I would like to cry at those times, but I thought that if I do, they would just think of me as a "Drama Queen" and tease me more.

In fourth Grade and fifth grade, I started talking and socializing with people, but they always shunned me. I even got afraid once because I almost didn't have anyone to eat with at lunch. I never liked to be alone, ever since I was a kid.

In Sixth Grade-this year-I became more fun and active and energetic. I have a few friends, but I think half of them aren't true ones. They stopped asking things from me at that time and I started being friendly and socializing with people. Mostly with boys because I always liked hanging out with boys. Now don't call me a flirt, because I only like to hang out with them since some of the boys in our school are funny, and I need that kind of piece of entertainment myself.:D

But one day, my "friend" spread false gossip about me in my entire classroom. She said that I take crushes from people and that I was a drama queen and stuff, which wasn't true. She even got some annoying girls in my classroom to be in her group. No one was on my side except for my family in our school newspaper. I cried one day because of that, since the gossip spread more and more, and whenever I tried to talk to a boy who's my friend, I would always hear gossip about me.

And guess what? They have an alias name so that I won't know who they were talking about. I won't tell the alias but I will tell you this: A few days (maybe three or two) after I knew about the gossip, I automatically knew that it was me, even if they said I wasn't. Because one day, when we were having art, one of my classmates got fed up and said half of my name, and that was proof that I was the one they were gossiping about. Until now, I'm being gossiped all over my entire classroom. Good thing I still have friends, though. But they don't talk to me too much anymore. Only sometimes if I start the conversation myself. And only sometimes when we meet.

I'm too friendly, but I can't help it. I'm not that angry at my friend for gossiping false facts about me, but it gets me irritated and annoyed, though.

We're both having troubles, and knowing that you're not alone with your kind of problem may think that you're quite lucky.:) Cheer up, okay? :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM

If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here! And remember this: If they are putting you down it only means your above them.
    Always believe in yourself.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM

It's okay love! Your VERY pretty! I'm sure you are!!
    I was able to speak now on 8.23.11
    "I don't think you should wait,I think you should speak now!"

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I'm sorry people are like that!
    I was bullied in high school it's not fun.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:38 PM

don't worry about them. one day they will regret everything they have said. you are beutiful inside out. im also in 6th grade to and i know how mean people can get. you will be fine:)
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile
    smiles
    mia

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I'm sorry that you're being bullied. Just remember that you are beautiful.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM

don't even worry about them. i know that's easy to say and hard to do, but kids/teens are so childish and i'm sure i was not the nicest person back then. things get sooo much better when you're out of school and it's really just the beginning of your life once you start to figure out what you're passionate about and realize those kids don't mean anything to you :)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM

im sorry :(
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM

That's terrible. I wish some people would just straighten themselves out, because they don't know how far what they consider funny can go. Their immaturity can cost someone their life. Please do all of TC, and your loved ones a favor: Don't listen to them. They can tease you all they want, but if you don't let it affect the wonderful person you are inside, you'll be the fearless one, the strong one, and they'll just be the idiotic little children. Good luck, and just know that if you ever need anybody to talk to, you can come to me

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Oh God, Bullying in high school. Oh how I HATED High School. Those are THE WORST years of your life. As I said before, try joining a club or activity you enjoy. You can make friends through mutual likes.
    Read My Fan Fictions! Please enjoy The Bellator Brothers & Steel's Sorrow

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM

The best thing you can do for yourself, is to ignore what everyone else thinks of you and worry about what you think of yourself. Their opinion of you doesn't matter, it's your opinion of yourself that matters most. If you have confidence in yourself, then you can hold your head high without a doubt and no one will be able to pull you down. I know, without a doubt that you are an incredible person inside and out, so don't let what others think of you bring you down. Because at the end of the day, their opinions and views of you are just that, opinions. No one's opinions of yourself matter but your own my friend. Smile :)
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.