Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Right Direction :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I really feel like my life is going in the right direction. I've done some soul searching. I know who I am. A year ago I didn't. Now I do. I know who my real friends are. I know who's there for me and who doesn't. I know who I can count on and who I can't. I feel like I am a good person. I feel like I treat people well regardless if they do the same with me. My only goal in life is to make the loved ones who I've lost particularly my aunt proud. To be something great in life. I feel like I'm on that path to success. I will not settle for anything less than success. Failure is simply not an option for me. I don't believe in settling for mediocrity. I'm more motivated than ever to prove the people who have doubted me throughout my life which has been alot of people wrong. There is one thing I'm still searching for. The one as they say. The woman I'll spend eternity with. I have no idea who that person is. It could be a girl I know or someone I've never met before. I do know I'll meet her one day because I firmly believe there is someone out there for everybody. Some great people on here said that girl will be lucky to have me, but I respectfully disagree. When I find that girl whoever she is I'll be the lucky the one. The reason I say that is because whoever that girl is she'll be someone who understands who JD is. She won't love me for any other reason than who I am.

One thing that I've learned over my eighteen years of living on this Earth is nothing comes easy to you. Nothing is given to you in life. You gotta go get it. You really want something bad then you have to work extremely hard to get it. You can't let anyone bring you down and I haven't. I'm chasing my dreams and I will accomplish them because I believe in myself. Belief goes a long way. If you don't believe you can accomplish your dreams than there is no point in even chasing them. There was one point I was going in the wrong direction. My life was a mess. I either had to get my life headed in the right direction or keep going the way I was and eventually cave in into my misery. I was dedicated and determined to getting my life back steered in the right direction. Now I live life with no regrets because I fully understand my life could end at any moment. I have no idea how long I'll live. Could live one more day, one more year, or 100 more years. All I can do is continue to live life to the fullest, without any regrets, and keep on living my life in that upward direction. I'm a nice guy. Some say nice guys finish last, but I won't. I'll finish first. Anything less will be a dissapointment. I'm not a mean guy nor will I ever be. That's not who I am and that's never gonna change. I'm different, I'm not your ordinary guy. In alot of ways I'm the weirdest guy you'll ever know. You won't find many guys who love basketball and football, are huge hardcore and diehard Dallas Cowboy and Los Angeles Lakers fans, but also proud Male Swifties. Not alot of people understand me or the person I am, but that's okay. One day when my life ends regardless of when that is I'll be able to say I lived my life the right way. I'll be able to say I lived in an upwards direction. This is very long, but I hope you take the time to read this.

Oh and btw when I said real friends I was talking about alot of y'all here on TC. You guys are amazing and way better friends than my so called real life friends. I love y'all like I love Cowboys football, Lakers basketball, and of course like I love Taylor and that's real love.

I would especially like to thank a few members here who helped me out along the way. ForeverEnchanted13 my bestie here, also SupermanFlyAway, SingingInTheCar, moonstorm5000, Illinois Country Fan, mpdporter13Swiftie, and many others.

It's funny because when I registered here back in early July I remember thinking to myself how am I gonna fit in here and make friends? Now it's amazing how easy it was to fit in here.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Heading In One Direction

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Good one.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:37 PM

wow this is awesome you are inspiring did you know that? :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I love it!

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

RE: Heading In One Direction

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

That is a great post there. Glad you're alright and have the spirit! I can really relate to what you said, so good job on that. Hope you do find 'that girl'. Cheers.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Haha, you got me with the title I absolutley love this, you're so amazing!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM

LIFE4US wrote:
    wow this is awesome you are inspiring did you know that? :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

I appreciate that, but I'm not inspiring at all. Two people who are a big part of my life are though. Taylor Swift and my late aunt. Taylor has taught me that it's okay to be different. It's better to be different and be yourself than to try to be someone your not and be the same as everyone else. She also taught me that appearance and looks are irrelevant. What really matters is the kind of human being that you are on the inside. Too many people focus on looks and not on what truly matters.

My aunt taught me that no matter how difficult things get for you personally that you have to stay mentally tough and keep on going for you, but most importantly for the people you love. She made a living out of an inspiring others. She was an incredibly strong person. Never seen someone so strong. She literally fought till the very end. She was one of the few people in my real life that I could count. Still hard to believe she isn't here, but I know one thing she's living it up above us. Because of her influence I am mentally tough. I can dig deep inside me and have the mental strength to get through whatever I'm going through.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM

JD you just proved to me to are OK!!! Somehow, someway you keep that attitude up and nothing is going to stop you from doing anything you want in this life.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:46 AM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:

Love ya BFF.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:01 AM

JD, you just keep getting, sweeter and sweeter every day! you are an Awesome, Fearless, Loving, Caring guy. U R Amazing!
    Love,
    Zoe-Lynne13
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:10 AM

JD, I completely agree with you that you will be a success! You already are in my book!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM

JDMaleSwiftie wrote:

I would especially like to thank a few members here who helped me out along the way. ForeverEnchanted13 my bestie here, also SupermanFlyAway, SingingInTheCar, moonstorm5000, Illinois Country Fan, mpdporter13Swiftie, and many others.

It's funny because when I registered here back in early July I remember thinking to myself how am I gonna fit in here and make friends? Now it's amazing how easy it was to fit in here.

YOU ARE SWIFTASTICAL.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Re: The Right Direction :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Right Direction

I'm heading in one direction in my life and that's upwards, took a right turn.

I've done some soul searching and found out who I am. Now I'm a better man.

I know there is somebody out there for me. For the time being, I'll be heading in right direction.

Verse 1:

Been through alot in my lifetime, but that's alright.

I'm still here and I ain't going anywhere.

Life hasn't been simple, it hasn't been fair.

Failure isn't an option for me. I'm gonna be somebody.

People try to bring me down and doubt. I just drown it all out.

Life is a very long and difficult journey. It has been anything, but easy for me.

Lost some people I never thought I'd lose. Like my aunt she was the strongest person I ever knew.

If I could bring herback I'd do it in a heartbeat. She always there for me.

Unfortunately I can't bring her back. I really hate that.

I can't wait till I see her again, but until then I must keep heading in the right direction.

Chorus 2:

Verse 2:

I believe in certain things. Like fighting till the very end.

I don't believe in quitting. I'm gonna keep on living.

I won't settle for being average or mediocre. I want more.

One day I'll find the girl I'll spend forever with.

I don't know who that is. I'll meet her one day, I really can't wait.

One day I'll have a girl who'll accept and understands me and who I am. There ain't not better than that.

Once upon a time I was lost. Now I'm found. I've turned my whole life around.

I feel like right now my life is beyond comprehension.

I've learned so many lessons. I've gotta keep heading in right direction.

Chorus 2x

Verse 3:

I've found a way to escape the depths of hell. It's a secret how I did it I'm not gonna tell.

I know my real friends are and who is just pretenders. I know who will be there for me forever.

You may not wanna listen to what I have to say, but believe me you're gonna hear it. You'll never gonna forget it.

I fell down, but I got back up. Life knocked me down and then I knocked it out.

I don't live the same way any longer. Life's experiences have made so much stronger.

The belief in my beliefs has gotten me to where I am now.

I left that bad place and I ain't ever coming back.

I'm forgetting about that past and I have the last laugh.

The Lord has forgiven me for my sins and all the ones I committed.

I understand now how previous life is. At any moment it could be taken away.

I have no idea when God will call my name.

Only thing I can do is life live without any regrets. My life was once a mess.

Not anymore. Now it's been repaired. I know I'm very different, I'm very rare.

I've found a connection. I'm living my life in the right direction.

Chorus 2x

Re: The Right Direction :)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM

right direction......one direction........

heleh|TLQ|Me
    Avi: Dani_PazL

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.