Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Drawings

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM

So, I just wanted to make a thread about the stuff that I drew. So, here it is!

^Me and Louis Tomlinson

^Zayn Malik

^Harry Styles

^Me and Louis
Hope you liked it! Feel free to comment!
Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain.
"Juanito, get out of the river! THERE'S SHARKS!!!" (inside joke)

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My Drawings

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

you know how you used to have those virtual drawings with color? Make a Louis one for Hannah? (supermanflyaway/inmybestdress)

~the flawless Hannah

Re: My Drawings

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    you know how you used to have those virtual drawings with color? Make a Louis one for Hannah? (supermanflyaway/inmybestdress)

~the flawless Hannah

I can't take requests because I get WAY to many, but I might make one anyways...:D

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

good idea!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

onedirectionismylife wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:

~the flawless Hannah

I can't take requests because I get WAY to many, but I might make one anyways...:D

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

PLEASE do it? It's her bday soon!!!

~the flawless Hannah

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

KKK but not the virtual one because those take HOURS. What does she look like? Is that a weird question?

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Here is Hannah's bday pic:

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:55 PM

What about me, I like Louis too.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

These are amazayn, brilliam, fablouis, phenomoniall, and extraordiharry!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:47 PM

LikeEver13 wrote:
    What about me, I like Louis too.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Maybe, but they take FOREVER

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM

THESE ARE AMAZING.

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM

OHH SO NICE!

VISIT MY GRAPICH SHOP!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM

i like your style of drawing its really cute
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile
    smiles
    mia

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Aww, they're cute! I hope you post more up, you're really good!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I think you should either take requests or not. LIke, with the Hannah thing, isn't that just going to make Kristen feel even more left out?
    I make graphics again! This is a collage, though. But I made it!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Well, I mean, I could do b-day requests occasionally... If the person was REALLY obsessed...

More drawings on the way ASAP!!! (Cher Lloyd, Harry Styles, Niall Horan!)

Follow me on tumblr

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:17 AM

So sorry about the delay lately, I've been teaching my cousin (ThisIsMyOathToYou) how to draw. More pics coming ASAP, though!

Follow me on tumblr

ht[/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM

My signature's acting up:(

Follow me on tumblr

ht[/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM

These are so cute! Maybe, if ur not doing requests, post tips/tutorials? :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Tips to make your drawings chibi (Japanese for "small")

1. Make eyes far apart

Make eyes round

NO NOSES

Big/textured hair

Skinny arms+legs

Simple Clothing

Hope that helps!

Chibi awesomeness here

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Tips for *Chibi

1. Make eyes far apart

NO NOSES!!!

Round eyes generally look better

Simple clothes are always smart

Skinny arms and legs are best because Chibi are short

*Chibi is Japanese for "small". It is a stylized drawing style that originated in Japan but later migrated to the US and UK.

Hope that helps! If you have questions, ask here

Ms. Payne the chibi artist

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.