Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

13 Things You're Thankful For

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM

So, Thanksgiving is coming up in America, in 11 days. I think we should all list things we're thankful for, and 13 in honor of Taylor. :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 13 Things You're Thankful For

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM

1. God.
    2. My friends and family.
    3. Food.
    4. Pens and Paper.
    5. Music.
    6. Taylor Swift.
    7. Lana Del Rey.
    8. Nina Nesbitt.
    9. The Computer/Internet.
    10. Clothes.
    11. Electricity
    12. Seasons
    13. Almost everything I have :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM

In no specific order

1. My family and friends
    2. Music
    3. Words, as strange as this sounds
    4. One Direction
    5. Taylor Swift
    6. Taylor Connect
    7. Christmas
    8. Love
    9. The ability to write songs
    10. God for giving me opportunities
    11. My pets
    12. My friends on here
    13. Seasons

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM

1. Music
    2. My sister
    3. My Family
    4. My grandma
    5. My Grandpa
    6. Harry Styles
    7. Taylor Swift
    8. The Sun
    9. The Number 9
    10. Food
    11. Books
    12. The Moon
    13. God
    RED.
    My avatar is by the AMAZING Reshmi4Bieber!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM

1. Family and friends(:
    2. Music.
    3. God.
    4. Taylor Swift.
    5. Lauren Alaina.
    6. Anna Kendrick.
    7. The internet.
    8. Books.
    9. Movies.
    10. Waking up everyday.
    11. A house to live in.
    12. My hometown.
    13. Food.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM

1. Family
    2. God
    3. Taylor Swift
    4. Having a house to live in
    5. having food to eat
    6. school
    7. Music
    8. friends
    9. happiness
    10. love
    11. my pets
    12. the world
    13. Life :)

1:me 2:Daya 3: Kaylee 4:Heleh

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:08 PM

1) God, for sending his son to save me when I don't deserve it at all.
    2) my family.
    3) my friends.
    4) Switchfoot.
    5) music.
    6) Taylor Swift.
    7) books.
    8) Casting Crowns.
    9) Chinese food.
    10) my job.
    11) concerts.
    12) doctors.
    13) pizza
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

This isnt in the order of I'm most thankful for, its just what popped into my mind

1. My family/friends
    2. Animals (and my pets!)
    3. Taylor
    4. Life
    5. Food/Water
    6. Education
    7. Electricity (I never knew how much I loved it until my power went out for 3 days during hurricane sandy!)
    8. Technology (Same reason as #7)
    9. Taylor Connect
    10. All the swifties out there (

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM

No Order! :)

1: My Family & Friends
    2: My Pet
    3:Taylor Swift & Swifties
    4:Electricity(Never Knew how much I loved my Power Until I lost it for almost a week during Hurricane Sandy)
    5: Technology! Phone I-pod computer internet
    6: Taylor Connect
    7:My Home
    8:My Health
    9: Food/Water
    10:God
    11: Life
    12: Love
    13: Everything I own

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

1. God
    2. Family
    3. Friends
    4. Obsessions :)
    5. Shelter
    6. Food
    7. Water
    8. For being the lucky one
    9. TC encouragement
    10. love
    11. sparkles
    12. animals
    13. life

~the flawless Hannah

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

i'm thankful for Taylor Swift

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM

It warms my heart that the majority of your lists don't only have taylor swiftish things but also have love, family, and most importantly: God :)

~the flawless Hannah

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

1.) My family
    2.) My health
    3.) My home
    4.) My friends
    5.) Taylor Swift
    6.) My brains
    7.) Sports
    8.) My best friend
    9.) Harry Potter
    10.) music
    11.) My guitar
    12.) My guitar teacher
    13.) food

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM

1. Family
    2. Friends
    3. Music
    4. Taylor Swift
    5. One Direction
    6. Fun games to play
    7. Writing songs
    8. Louis Tomlinson
    9. Food
    10. My country
    11. The internet
    12. Movies
    13. Books
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:46 PM

No specific order:
    1. food, water
    2. Music
    3. Taylor Connect; Internet
    4. Family and Friends including pets
    5. Taylor's music
    6. Christmas
    7. cool pens and pencils
    8. guitar
    9. graphics
    10. nice, comfy clothes
    11. books
    12. good movies and TV shows
    13. Taylor and all the beautiful Swifties and all the other I have met on TC!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Not sure if I got 13 things but I'll try..

1.) My Faith
    2.) My (Subpar) Job
    3.) My Computer
    4.) Ronnie James Dio
    5.) Mass Effect Trilogy
    6.) My Mother Still Alive (RIP Dad)
    7.) My Older Sister sane again
    8.) My friend Will for letting me live with him as I was getting kicked out of my last place.
    9.) Getting my first tattoo despite it being BOTCHED
    10.) My friend Balreet for being a great friend
    11.) My buddy Devin for being their at the worst of things with me.
    12.) My PTSD being cured.
    13.) TAYLOR SWIFT! I'm thankful she's around, I wonder if she lurks the forums...
    Read My Fan Fictions! Please enjoy The Bellator Brothers & Steel's Sorrow

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

In no particular order:

1} God
    2} Family and Friends
    3} TC
    4} My friends on here
    5} My twinnie and the Swangsters
    6} Christmas
    7} My Life
    8} One Direction
    9} Taylor Swift
    10} Music
    11} Cheer
    12} All the necessties I have/get to surive
    13} Love

MadeOfStarlight13:Me:DancingAroundAllAlo

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:45 PM

1) Taylor Swift!!
    2) Ed Sheeran
    3) my grandpa still alive (90 years old!)
    4) my pets
    5) my family
    6)disney!!!
    7) Music
    8) choir
    9) MY FRIENDS!!!!
    10) Love
    11) Dance
    12) My church and that stuff
    13)Taylor Connect!!!!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM

that is in no order

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:50 PM

In no specific order!

1. God
    2. Food and water
    3. Family and friends
    4. Love
    5. House
    6. Movies and Tv shows
    7. Music
    8. Books
    9. Internet and Electricity
    10. All the smiles and happiness
    11. The Vampire Diaries
    12. TC! For the amazing Swifties I met, all the encouragement, support and here feels like home to me!
    13. Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.