1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Every Girl Is Beautiful :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I've seen alot of girls saying they're not pretty enough or they're ugly. Listen there is not a single girl on this earth that is ugly. Not a single one. You may think you are, but you're not. Every girl on the planet is beautiful. I firmly believe that. It's not about looks. Looks are so overrated. It's about the kind of person you are that matters. That's why I love Taylor so much. Not because she's a very pretty and attractive girl, but because she's a great and beautiful person inside. I've never once called a girl ugly and I never will. I don't call girls hot either because girls aren't a tempature they don't wanna be called that. They wanna be called beautiful. I treat girls with respect because that's what they deserve. I've seen alot of girls mistreated, cheated on and/or abused and it makes me sick. I would literally kill myself before I hurt a girl in any way. I hate to see girls get bullied especially by guys. That's just wrong. I mean if your a guy why bully a girl? There's no reason to and it just shows your immaturity. I'm gonna get married one day. Don't know when or who the bride will be, but one thing I do know is that I will treat that girl with respect and never ever even think about hurting her in any way. Some guys think that it's cool to cheat on girls and it makes them cool. It doesn't make cool it makes you a coward. Girls are not toys. You shouldn't try to play with their emotions. I've never had a girlfriend before, but if I did I know that I would make sure to treat them well. I know this is kind of long, but I just needed to say this.

Love JD

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: No Girl Is Ugly

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:42 PM

You see, THIS is why you're my TC best friend. You will get a girlfriend one day and she'll be the luckiest girl on the planet! I wish all guys were like you :') x

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Awww you're so nice JD! I totally agree with her ^^ You're an amazing guy:)

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:46 PM

This is nice! :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:47 PM

This is so sweet, there need to be more guys like you.

Signature by: Heather.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I...am speechless. That is so perfect. This is why I love you to death. Though I don't exactly know you very well. :P

Graphic Shop

^BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

^Primafacie

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Why can't every guy have the same mindset as you and 1D, LOL.

This is so sweet!

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:49 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    Why can't every guy have the same antics as you and 1D, LOL.

This is so sweet!

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

i know!

~the flawless Hannah

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM

you are so beautiful. I don't judge people by their covers. i have no idea how u look like. Even if i never knew u before reading that paragrph. I know, if I was going to marry you, I should be very lucky.

~the flawless Hannah

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Aww, that's so sweet of you! :">

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Thanks JD. It's nice to hear somebody besides a Girl say that, you know? Thanks. :) EHUG!!!!
    I make graphics again! This is a collage, though. But I made it!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM

This is one of the loveliest things I've ever read. Thank you so much for taking the time to say this, I hope a lot of girls on here read it and take it to heart. You sound like such a sweet and beautiful person, I wish all guys thought the same way as you, and I hope you find someone special to love, she's going to be one lucky girl! This is what real men are like. I'm a fan of a real man ;)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I SAVED THIS TO MY COMPUTER AND I'M GONNA READ IT WHENEVER I FEEL SAD BECAUSE THIS IS AWESOME AND YOU ARE AWESOME. x

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

That's a great mindset, JD, and it will serve you well because some girl is going to fall in love with how much you truly care about her. My husband has the same attitude towards women, and it made me fall in love with him. Hardly a day goes by when I don't get a "Do you know how lucky I am to have you?" comment from him, which of course just makes me want to tell him the same back. Yes, whoever you marry, love who she is on the inside, not just her looks. She'll feel like she's hit the jackpot!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Y'all don't have to thank me. I love to help people in any way I can. It's something that needed to be said and should've been said a long time ago. I can't even put into words how much it upsets me to see girls get hurt in any way. As a result of that alot of girls think they're not beautiful, they're not pretty, but that's not true. Every girl is beautiful and deserves to be treated well. I've seen so many girls over the years just be mistreated and disrespected and I just don't understand why. I would never do that. I just wish that girls were given more respect and were loved and just treated better. It's not the outside that matters, it's the inside that counts. I know that sounds cliche, but it's the truth. Too many people focus on how a girl looks when they should focus on the type of human being they're. That's why I always say people should be like Taylor is which is a great and beautiful person inside.

RE: No Girl Is Ugly

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:09 PM

That is so true...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Every guy should be like you:)

RE: No Girl Is Ugly

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM

She's gonna be one lucky girl.
    And I wish that all guys were like this, because I see girls at school with these jerks, and I wonder how you could let yourself be disrespected and mistreated the way they are. Girls, if a guy is calling you bad words, which I'm not at liberty to use at all, especially not online, get out. It's not worth your time. If more guys were like you, then girls would respect themselves more. The world would be a happier place! Although you could say the same about girls. Guys, if a girl is treating you like trash, it's not worth it.
    So yeah. That's my little spill. Thanks for posting. :)
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:44 PM

jee.. JD that was a perfect idea to post this, you are purely 1 mature, loving, caring guy.
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

i wish every guy thinks the same as you do! Most guys are shallow and they judge a girl's appearance. Some guys are just jerks that laugh at people's appearance.
    You are the best thing that's ever been mine.