1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Selena and Justin

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM

So apparently they broke up. I have no opinion, to be honest - it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Just like conor and taylor, (no offence) but its just not important you know. But what is bothering me is that all the "beliebers" are trashing selena! even when they were together. Am i the only one who despises the fan base at the moment? Selenas not my favourite person in the world but they are being so mean.

Need to get that out!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Selena and Justin

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Lol, I just posted something similar on Twitter. I don't understand why the fans feel sorry for Justin. It's not like something terrible happened. I'm a fan of Selena so I hope she isn't upset from all the mean people.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Amaia wrote:
    So apparently they broke up. I have no opinion, to be honest - it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Just like conor and taylor, (no offence) but its just not important you know. But what is bothering me is that all the "beliebers" are trashing selena! even when they were together. Am i the only one who despises the fan base at the moment? Selenas not my favourite person in the world but they are being so mean.

Need to get that out!

Its true. I never liked Jelena, and I never really liked Selena in general. i don't know, she dosn't seem like the type of person I'd be friends with, but I hate the entire Bieber fan base, they're realyl mean to selena and that made me feel sad. They don't have respect for who Justin dates or anything. Cuz if they were real Justin fans, they would support Justin and stuff.... :\

ps- sorry for my lack of grammar and spelling, I'm just to lazy at the moment, soo.... :\
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM

feeling22tonight wrote:
    Amaia wrote:

Need to get that out!

Its true. I never liked Jelena, and I never really liked Selena in general. i don't know, she dosn't seem like the type of person I'd be friends with, but I hate the entire Bieber fan base, they're realyl mean to selena and that made me feel sad. They don't have respect for who Justin dates or anything. Cuz if they were real Justin fans, they would support Justin and stuff.... :\

ps- sorry for my lack of grammar and spelling, I'm just to lazy at the moment, soo.... :\
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature][/quote]

I completely agree. Some of them just like Justin because of his looks. [rolleyes] It's not right.

[signature][/signature] -Kat

[img="http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af92/MyBabydow/cruel.gif"]
    ^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I am a Belieber but I'm ashamed to call myself that because the fan-base (well, the majority) are just so rude. They feel like they OWN Justin and as soon as he gets a girlfriend, they give the girl crap about it. It's like "Seriously, what chance do you even have with him". Sorry... just ranting

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:19 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    I am a Belieber but I'm ashamed to call myself that because the fan-base (well, the majority) are just so rude. They feel like they OWN Justin and as soon as he gets a girlfriend, they give the girl crap about it. It's like "Seriously, what chance do you even have with him". Sorry... just ranting

Yes, exactly! If you really love your "idol" then you respect their choices. And you're perfectly right, they don't OWN him.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:19 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:

That's sad:/

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    Yes, exactly! If you really love your "idol" then you respect their choices. And you're perfectly right, they don't OWN him.

Exactly, it reeeally annoys me *sigh*

BeautifulMagicalLoveStoryOfUs wrote:
    That's sad:/

It sure is! :(

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:24 AM

so nice to have people to relate to. cause when I'm on twitter everyones just like "give justin a break he's had a bad break-up" its kind of like, yes, so has basically everyone in the world and you don't have to leave out and then bash selena.