Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ghost Stories

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    I was sitting on my bed and the stick that is used to open and close the blinds Just swayed back and forth all on its own like someone whacked it with force. It was totally weird!!

My blinds do that sometimes too!

Need advice? Visit The Advice Column here on TC.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I find paranormal stuff interesting, but it also scares me alot. :/
    "Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM

^ it really shouldn't
    spirits are everywhere.

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM

any stories?

Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I saw ghosts.No joke.I mean I was at the graveyard with my grandmother at my grandfathers grave.I had a flowy dress and something moved it in a sorta strange way.I turned around my neck and saw like this black thing "running" round my back in like 1.5 seconds.
    Another ghost that I saw was at my grandmother's house.Her house it is realy old and when the workers were builing the attic,the attick just broke down and fell on the people who weer working there.
    Ok,so I was walking up the 22 stairs that I had to walk to enter the house.At te end of the stairs there was like a blueish smoke covering a man dressed in like a 1960's beige suit and with that old type of glasses.I was 1-2 feet away from it.I just paralyzed and stood ther for like 5 seconds and then it dissappeared.After that,I just walked up the rest of the stairs to the house.
    MADE BY FORBBIDEN KISS

Made by lovely CeCe

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM

^ interesting.

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 4:51 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    ^ it really shouldn't
    spirits are everywhere.

That couldn't be anymore true. If anyone doubts it, you should ask my sister, she can see them.

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM

My sister told me there are specific rules on what to do and not when it comes to the ability. I can only tell you a few of those rules: no smoking, no drinking, ouija boards are a BIG no no, and don't let demons get the best of you.

Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:01 PM

okay this happened to my mom when she was a teenager.

So she said that she was with her friends, and they had a Ouija board and they were playing with it. They had candles in the room, and they had them lit. They started to goof off, and they said "if there is a ghost in here, so us a sign" they kept saying that over and over again, then my mom said the glass under the candle shattered. She said it was probably just because the glass of the candle got hot but idk

Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:34 PM

High On A First Kiss wrote:

So she said that she was with her friends, and they had a Ouija board and they were playing with it. They had candles in the room, and they had them lit. They started to goof off, and they said "if there is a ghost in here, so us a sign" they kept saying that over and over again, then my mom said the glass under the candle shattered. She said it was probably just because the glass of the candle got hot but idk

Ouija boards scare the crap out of me. I'm not allowed to use them, ever.

Caramel | me

Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    High On A First Kiss wrote:

Ouija boards scare the crap out of me. I'm not allowed to use them, ever.

Caramel | me

I kinda want to try one, but I fear the outcome

Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I've never had a ghost experience (although I believe in them) but Taylor has. She said that once at summer camp when she was 10 or 11 she saw a man floating over her in her bunk in the middle of the night and she screamed and scared all the other girls and their moms all got mad at her because they thought she was just being a drama queen but she swears it was real. haha :) -Alyssa

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:28 PM

It was not a good idea to read those at 12:00 PM.

Katherine | Me

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 10:30 PM

wasioutofline wrote:
    It was not a good idea to read those at 12:00 PM.

Katherine | Me

lol, right? Now I'm scared O.O

^found those somewhere on tumblr. credit to whoever made them

http[/signature]

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Not really a ghost story as such but I might as well share it..

A couple of year's ago my mum's dad died (my grandfather). My mum said that a couple of weeks after the death she noticed that she'd turn off the radio and when she came back to it it had changed to a different channel.

My dead grandfathers favourite channel.

And it kept happening again and again. She'd turn off the radio and the next day it'd be back to his favourite channel. Sometimes it would even change from FM to AM. No one else in the house knew what his favourite channel was..creepy.....

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 3:37 AM

So creeped rn.

/Tanyaxoh/All Too Treacherous

Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 4:50 AM

BRINGING THIS THREAD BACK BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AND I FOUND MY STORY LOL

Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Btw has anyone ever heard of the show Beyond Belief - Fact Or Fiction? It's from the late 90s / early 00s. It's about impossible things happening. Some are "true" and some are false. Sometimes ghosts appear too. I loved this show! Search it on youtube!!!

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 12:56 PM

My god what happened to this thread I used to love it someone come Ouijaing with me I haven't done one with good results in years

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Not really 'scary' but a few months ago I was upset because my grandma had died. I had a dream about talking to her and seeing her again. I woke up crying and rolled over. I felt a cold breeze (my window and door was closed) and someone rub my back, which lasted until I fell asleep. The next morning, I asked my mom (the only one home) if she'd rubbed my back the night before. She looked at me like I was crazy and told me she hadn't. It was the most real feeling.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.