Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ghost Stories

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM

On "Celebrity Ghost Stories" Diane Neal told the story of Alferd Packer. He was an alleged Cannibal that ate his friends while they were lost in a camping trip. She said he attacked her at night after she and her friends jumped on his grave and called him a cannibal-friend-eater.
    They made it seem like he was a terrible man-eater on the show. But Paker wasnt a cannibal, it was Shannon Wilson Bell, that had eaten everyone. You need to watch that episode of "Celebritiy Ghost Stories" and then "Mysteries at the Museum" that should explain to her why Paker was so mad at her.

Maybe they will feature her on the new show "The Haunting of..." it takes the celebrities back to the place of the 'haunting' with a medium (kim Russo) and she tries to explain why the event happened to them.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Ooh... I saw a ghost, as solid as you and me, that looked just like my sister. I was brushing my teeth getting ready to go to bed and i looked to the side because i saw someone going by the door. it looked just like my sister from behind, it was walking into my room. only my sister wasnt home at the time and when i went into my room and NOBODY was in the room.
    spoo...ky!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM

my window was opening and shuting and it scared me because it was like SLAM and i jumped but it was just the wind and i forgot to lock the windows. also my sister walked out of her room and everything was fine but when she came back all her bobble heads were smashed and she has over 130. my little sister sees ghosts she says. little kids can do that i used too.

I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:54 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:
    my window was opening and shuting and it scared me because it was like SLAM and i jumped but it was just the wind and i forgot to lock the windows. also my sister walked out of her room and everything was fine but when she came back all her bobble heads were smashed and she has over 130. my little sister sees ghosts she says. little kids can do that i used too.
    BOO!

you're being facetious... but it's real.

kids are more susceptible to spirits because their minds arent clouded by what we are told is right.

did you ever have an imaginary friend as a kid? where do you think they come from?? (answer in bold)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I was round my friends house and we were downstairs watching tv and we were home alone and the. Suddenly the dog started barking at the ceiling like someone was upstairs so we were pretty freaked out them we both saw a shadow it looked like someone coming down the stairs so we ran outside and sat on her trampoline for about 1 hour until we were brave enough to go back in :S
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I remembered when I was back home, every night it felt like someone was kissing me even though my door is locked and sometimes I feel really sleepy all of a sudden when I'm in my room alone and that ghost just starts kissing me a lot (yep it feels so real) and everytime if anyone comes in to my room it stops and things get back to normal. Maybe that ghost really likes me??

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM

i had small insidents like
    feeling like someone walked by behind me and nobody was there
    hearing footsteps at night
    someone whispered my name in my ear.

i was sleeping on a bunk bed. i was on the bottom bunk. I was just waking up, i was facing the wall, i was at that point were you know you are awake but still semi-asleep. It's summer so i want to sleep a little longer. Then i hear, arie! I quickly tune around ready to smack my sister for bugging me but nobody was there. I called out for my sister and she was in the livingroom. I realized that there was no way it could have been her because there were two bunk beds up against the wall.
    I was on the vertical one and the horizontal bunk bed was blocking the area where my head was. I turned really fast towards the side and even if it was her it would have taken her time to get of the bed. But i felt someone leaning right over me and whisper into my ear.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I've not had ghostly encounters, but a grood friend of mine who I've been friends with since high school swears that she has. She worked nights for a while in a lab that processed human specimins (skin, blood, body parts, etc., being biopsied or whatever), and says that weird things happened there all of the time. Her first week there, she got sent downstairs regularly to get some bins filled with specimins and kept seeing a dark figure running across the opposite end of the rows of shelving. One time, she was down there and heard someone breathing heavily in her ear, but turned around and no one was there. After that, she decided to do a test and pulled a row of chairs way out from under a table as she left the room. When she came back, they were all pushed neatly back under the table. When she told some of her coworkers about the happenings, she was told, "Yeah, that's why we send the new people down there. No one likes to work downstairs at night." Nice, huh?!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I'm scared now...

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:08 PM

My mom and brother were in my living room and there was a candle on the coffee table and it went out suddenly for about 5 seconds, then lit back up!!! Like woah!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    My mom and brother were in my living room and there was a candle on the coffee table and it went out suddenly for about 5 seconds, then lit back up!!! Like woah!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Isn't it normal for some candles???

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Wonderstruck Princess wrote:
    I'm scared now...

They like to feed off your fear.... dont be afraid.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Have you guys seen Long Island Medium?
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:37 AM

LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay wrote:

Yes.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM

ArieTSA wrote:

Yes.

Amazing, right? I love it :D
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM

ArieTSA wrote:

Yes.

Amazing, right? I love it :D

yeah, it is.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I LOVE THIS IDEA! Hahaha sorry about that. I love talking about the paranormal and stuff but when ever I try to my friends look at me like there questioning my sanity as a human being. I try alot though, mostly because I've studied this stuff. I wanna be a paranormal investigator when I'm older. Hu, thats the first time I've said that with out the fear of being made fun of...cool. Any ways its great to see other swifties who like ghost storys and stuff. I live in a haunted house so I've got plenty stories. Heres a good one. I was in my room one night writing a story and I had the feeling some one was watching me so I look up and a shadowy figure of what seemed to be a woman stood infront of my closed door. I looked away for a second then looked back and she was gone. Freaky hu? ( sorry I talk alot :/)
    made by TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I love this, I'm always interested in this stuff! Well, i have tons of stories from my grandmas house. It was like 5 years ago and she used to baby sit. Most of the stories happened to my sister and cousin, but anyways. We all used to go down in the basement and have a necklace, asking them questions and the necklace would move left for either yes or no and right for the other one (yes or no). If that makes sense. It's really creepy thinking back to it, since it wasn't windy and the people who were holding the necklace weren't moving at all. We were little (at least I was) and really didn't know what we were doing. But here's one of the stories.

My sister and my cousin were the only ones down in that basement and they were playing guitar hero. And there were lots of plastic cups and stuff (we liked to perform plays, and those were props) and one of the cups flew by itself at them. They looked at the steps and around and no one was there. I'm pretty sure that was the last time any of us have done stuff down there. /:
    xx

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I saw a ghost once:) I was sleeping in my loft in my room and I saw in my huge mirror that something was sitting in my chair under my bed, at first I thought it was my dad trying to watch the news on my TV, which had broken the night before while I was watching some late show. It just started to turn on and off really fast so I unplugged it, but anyways. What I thought was my dad was sitting in the chair like he was trying to watch TV, so I said out loud, "Dad, my TV broke last night, and I don't know were the remote is" (for the TV in the living room, and what seemed like the only reason he would try and watch TV in my room would be if he couldn't find the remote for out there) And as soon as I said this the ghost got out of my chair and opened my door and left, really too tired to care, I went back to sleep. When I woke up my door was still open, so it wasn't a dream. Creepy, huh? :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM

this happened to my mom.
    she went to the store to get a few things. she ran into a lady she hadnt seen since she moved. She said hi to her and they chatted for like 15 minutes. the lady told her all about her kids and how they were doing. they said hugged goodbye, and my mom went on shopping.
    later, we told my grams all about seeing her in the store. My grams got a reall shocked look in her face and told her it was impossible because that lady had passed aways like 3 years prior. my mom didnt believe her until my grams took my mom to talk to that ladies daughter and she told her it was true.... she did pass away. When my mom told her everything the lady had said, she started to cry because it was all true and it meant that my mom had really seen her spirit.

HOW ABOUT THAT!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.