Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

thank you!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Dear TC users,

You are all wonderful! But I really just want to take this time to thank TC for the wonderful friends that I have made on here but specifically one in particular.

She was my first friend I made here on TC, and she ended up opening up a tumblr account with me about Taylor.

Shes very good at making me laugh! and we talk all the time.
She even convinced me that my graphics were good enough to open up a graphic shop (Which of course shes helping me run)

She is just an awesome friend.
Emma you rock and I love you

If you don't have Emma as a friend I sugest you go add her....like now.
http://taylorswift.com/users/emmaisyourlife

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: thank you!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM

so sweet ;)

~the flawless Hannah

Re: thank you!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Maci....you gon make me cry :'(

I loooove you so much!
    Everyone add Maci because she is the sweetest, finniest friend ever and my BEST friend on TC. She's evening beginning to replace some of my friends in school!! I love you so much Maci!! You're the greatest friend someone could ask for!!

Both by Maci

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:

I loooove you so much!
    Everyone add Maci because she is the sweetest, finniest friend ever and my BEST friend on TC. She's evening beginning to replace some of my friends in school!! I love you so much Maci!! You're the greatest friend someone could ask for!!

Both by Maci

im your finnist friend? I'm not quite sure if I know what that means Emma, are youi talking gibberish again? Silly girl

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

I loooove you so much!

Both by Maci

im your finnist friend? I'm not quite sure if I know what that means Emma, are youi talking gibberish again? Silly girl

I mean funniest!! I am silly....but at least i dont wear igloos on my head xD

Both by Maci

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

I loooove you so much!

Both by Maci

Both by Maci

psht! You have nothing to say about my igloo! The phone died before you got to see my igloo hat :(

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

I loooove you so much!

Both by Maci

Both by Maci

psht! You have nothing to say about my igloo! The phone died before you got to see my igloo hat :(

Stupid phone :(

Both by Maci

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:03 PM

nawww so cute XD
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM

^^^Haha

Both by Maci

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Awwwiiieee :))

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

awwww you guys are so sweet! :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:29 AM

I know! It really was a stupid phone xD

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.