Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftie Moms

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:35 PM

I own the Red deluxe & the zinepak, and since my mom is a total swiftie, I let her have the CD from my zinepak to use in her car. And we were going to the mall today, and when she started her car All Too Well was on :D Our conversation from there went like this.
Me: *looks at her* :D
Her: *looks at me* :D
Me: Have you been listening to Red?!!?!?!!??!?
Mom: Yeah!
Me: What's your favourite song?
Mom: All Too Well, State Of Grace & Begin Again
Me: Yeah, State Of Grace is REALLY good!

HEHEHEHHEHE i started fangirling on the inside.
-DAAA
- DAAA
-Kaylee

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie Moms

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Awesome! My mom and I are waking up at 5am to get tickets to a Taylor concert :)

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:37 PM

My mom I consider a Swiftie too. She is AWESOME. After we went and saw Taylor she was like, "I can't wait to go see her again!". And she knows the words to every song. She's just awesome.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM

OMG. NO fair. My mom: OMG STOP TALKING ABOUT ***** TAYLOR SWIFT
    i was in shock when she sed that yesterday

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:43 PM

HAHA really ur mom souds cool..since she listens to red(: my mom's favorite song on dat album is All To Well
    Taylor's song's are so inspiring....I can't go 1 day without even listening to it...I mean even if I do I feel empty without it.I just want to thank taylor S. soooo much for her songs...

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:48 PM

My mom isn't a Swifite but I guess you could call her a fan, she likes some of her music, and respects her talent, and she buys me Taylor stuff a lot, and i don't get too much crap for listening to and talking about her constantly lol.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Yeah, my mom always tells me to bring the CD's in the car so we can listen to them! Also wanegbt came on in the radio in the car so i screamed and blasted the music, luckily we were at a traffic light otherwise i probably would have made my mom crash lol :) Me and my mom are going to one of the red concerts and making signs and everything and we are trying to arrange to go with friends too!! Sooo excited

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Haha, my mom heard Red, and she was like, "Hannah, we're going to this concert." My mom blasts Fearless on her ipod. :p

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I don't know if you would consider my mom to be a Swiftie but she does like to sing WANEGBT a lot. And she is determined to get me tickets to see Taylor. She's called ticketmaster I don't know how many times, checked for everything and so much else.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:44 PM

bananahrr wrote:
    Haha, my mom heard Red, and she was like, "Hannah, we're going to this concert." My mom blasts Fearless on her ipod. :p

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

LUCKKY

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:51 PM

My mom asked to borrow my cd yesterday! She loves Taylor Swift, too. She is coming with me to the RED tour and is even memorizing song lyrics! She walks through the house humming WANEGBT! Her favorite is ''Everything Has changed!" I am sososo glad my mom loves Taylor, too!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM

haha, my mom likes Taylor, but she is so busy doing other stuff and doesn't get to listen to TSwift songs, and learn them but she always keep telling me to give her the lyrics to her songs to learn them, lol
    but she's a fan :)

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM

My moms favorite is The Last Time

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:59 PM

My mom introduced me to Taylor. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.