Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Rare Names

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Does anyone of you have one of the rarest names on your area? I have the RAREST first name on my home state and rarest whole name in the US, but as you head towards South America it's not as rare as here in the states.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Rare Names

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM

hmmm nope.. but when/if I have a daughter I'm naming her "Amythest" that's pretty rare I think..

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I do. My name is a welsh name and here in my country, I don't think anyone ever has that name,which is a good thing :P
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1539&pid=100339#top_display_media

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:06 AM

My name's pretty rare in the entire world :D It's Mara :D I haven't met anyone who has the same spelling of my name like mine, but I do know one user who's name is Marra.:)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

yeah i'm from Australia and my name is Jaala it's really different and i've never met or heard of somebody with the same name as me not even when i lived in Ireland

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I live in Australia and my name is Tahnia (Tar-knee-ah) and I've never met/heard of someone who has the same name as me.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I might be the only TC Swifty with my own first name.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Lauren, Yep, its pretty rare. :P

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I have a normal name, but if I was to ever have a daughter I would name her Aria or Troian which are pretty rare in the UK and if I had a son I would name him Thayer
    please view my autograph collection :) http://abiautographs.weebly.com/

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I have an uncommon name, Roberta, Its after my great-grandmother and I've never meet anyone under the age of like 40 with that name...I really didn't like it when I was younger but its grown on me and I like that its different and memorable.

RE: Rare Names

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE WITH WEIRD NAMES!!!!!

D'Artagnan (Dar - tan - yen)

Karizma

Cresencia

Crendalina

Anjalie (Ahn - ha - lee)

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Sarah. Thats me name. Really rare huh?
    No but here are some:
    Tate
    Sevina
    Time
    Desima
    Almista

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

hmm....luna, hermione, evanna? :')

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM

my sister's named Annelijn... (in dutch) nad it's really rare overhere.....

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I don't know, here in Spain it's normal, but i don't know if it is in US or other countries :P

My name is NĂºria.

And I like a lot the name Aura.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

My dads name is Asdrubal

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

My name is rly not rare but I know a girl called Aisling (Pronounced Ashling) :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

RE: Rare Names

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Mine is kind of rare!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Well mines Peyton, but my mom wanted to name me Remmie Blue :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM

well my names kinda common (my nieghbor has the same name as me but spells it the english way with a k), but I haven't found any one who spells it the same way as mine. Its spelt the Celtic way: Catherine......so I guess you could call it kinda rare couldnt you?
    made by TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:00 PM

SwiftMyHeart wrote:
    hmm....luna, hermione, evanna? :')

Harry Potter! :D and my name is pretty rare. Its getting more and more common however. So far, I only know 2 in my grade and there's about 5 in the entire school, myself included that have the same name as me. Its Danica. :) I like it. I used to think it was weird, but not so much anymore
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.