1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What does your name mean?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I looked up my name on this website, and I found this:

Kathryn
Usage: English
Meaning:
Love and to show your friends that you truely care about them and the ones you love show them kindness!
pure, blessed, holy
An Awesome Person! :)
My name is Kathryn Elise and I have alot of friends. I am tall though. I can be mean but only for those who wanna mess with me or my friends!
The smartest person ever.
hold on tight cuz us kathrynz will blow u away :D
Beautiful, smart, sarcastic, and you will never have us figured out!
something good
hold on tight cuz us kathrynz will blow u away
AWESOME! and we are good friends, have alot of good friends, and us kathryns seem sweet and inoccent to teachers and parents but id be affraid to be on a kathryns bad side because they will explode on you. but to their friends they can be happy, energetic, SPAZZY, hyper people

(lots of different people posted for the "meaning" part)

What does your name mean? :)

1. Daya
2. Heleh
Avi. Daya

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What does your name mean?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM

bump

1. Daya
    2. Heleh
    Avi. Daya

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM

bump

1. Daya
    2. Heleh
    Avi. Daya

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM

This seems both fun and a wonderful way to procrastinate on my German work. :)

Maddy
    Female; English.
    Meaning:

Maddy means that you know what you want and that there's no getting in your way. Your strong, lighthearted, happy, beautiful, and ,most of all adventurous. Maddy is definetley a good name.
    Maddyyy..! Party timee. (:
    it means beautiful hearted and loving
    my name is maddy !!
    maddy means someone who is kind and nice and is also honest
    loving, hot person, best frind i ever had
    Beautiful and Athletic
    Maddy means awesome
    my very best friend!!!!!!!
    My name is Maddy, Maddy means beautiful, strong, powerful, and super inteligent.
    this name means a girl that stands up for friends

Madeleine
    Female; French, English
    Meaning:

petite french cake
    The most awesome, loving, caring person you could ever meet. Madeleine is strong in the mind, and body. She hardly ever gets sick, and has good grades. Madeleines are sometimes quiet and shy. Also they are good friends and can always be depended on.
    absolutely amazing.
    madeleines are tottally awesome no ecseptions
    fit to be a queen
    resolute, strong
    it means i will be strong and loving
    She is a cool person
    tower of strenth
    its also a french pastry!
    just lush!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I got this!
    Usage: French, English, Dutch
    Meaning:
    happy
    always will do good in there life
    It means German Warrior PRINCESS!!!!!
    Pretty, Gorgeous and amazing
    it means always in a very happy mood and not fine persony always nos the truth
    friendly
    Wonderful, pretty, gorgeouse, not fine persony but blonde
    in german it means woman worrier
    In france it means blonde, blue eyed beautiful person.

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I got this
    Usage: English, French, Italian, Finnish, Dutch, German, Ancient Germanic
    Meaning:
    is beautiful
    emma is cute
    emma is my bestest friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD:) i love her ALOT:) she is loyal, beautiful, trustworthy, helpful, georgus and the most kindest best friend on this planet. iloveyou emma xxxx
    there are sooo many great things to say about her she is awesome i love her
    Emma is crazy, artist, awesome, ans NOT SHY AT ALL!!!
    to be lit Or light shining
    A kind person who is ambitious and very hot
    My name's Emma as well. ;D And I loved reading all the 'shes hot' comments. Very confidence-building. xD
    fine persony but i do have to say hot
    Emma means is a strong woman thats not afraid of a challenge. It means powerful and independent
    this is the week!

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Here's mine:

Kaitlyn
    Usage: English (Modern)
    Meaning:
    a loyal girl, very indecisive though, looks beyond looks(see's your inner personality) very noisey, loud
    Nice,pretty, and creative!
    a very sweet girl and a nice friend:]
    229:vote meaning is accurate - 28:vote as spam/junk
    it means beautiful, kind, smart, creative, and helpful
    A LOVING PERSON TOO!!!!!
    it means she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kaitlyn means awesome and funny becuz thats my name!! ;)
    magneficent and beautiful
    Pure, Virginal, good person.
    really awesome and beastly
    jfeofjewiofjf

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Bump

1. me
    2. Lia

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM

It doesn't even have my first name on the list. -______-*

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:09 AM

My name is Tabitha and it means Little Gazelle :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:54 AM

Núria:

Mean: Shinning and a place between two mountains (like valley).
    It's also a virgin saint.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Mine...

Matthew
    Usage: English, Biblical
    Meaning:
    is awesome
    GIFT FROM GOD !!!!
    Mattew is an awesome person who i love
    Is sooo hot he is hotter than the Earth!
    gift of lord
    god like strong, powerful,stubborn
    matthew is kind and helpful and a hard worker honest and a good friend
    wood you gently caress matthew
    Sexiness is what this name means
    a horrid boy/man who will cheat on you and ruin your life
    Matthew is a bestfriend who is cute nice and is crazy hot he is then funny very randomly most girls like him but he likes me his bestfriend :3

M

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:01 AM

According to this Baby Names book my mom has, Hannah means Grace of God :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Rachel

Usage: English, Hebrew, French, German, Biblical, Biblical Latin, Biblical Greek, Biblical Hebrew
    Meaning:

Rachel=the bestest friend ever that never stops smiling. She is happy 95.9% of the time. No one can hate Rachel because she's silly and lovable.

I have a Rachel as my best friend...she is caring, kind, funny, a genius, and the best friend I could ever ask for...she's like a sister to me :], that's what all Rachel's should aspire to be ^^!!

a loyal person

Rachel is awsome!!!

Rachel is my BFFL!!!!! shes awesome!

rachel means innocent lamb

its my name!!!! and i luv it

i no wat my name means it mean a little lamb and please dont right bad things it hurts my feelings

God of Kindness

rachel is awesome!!! she is my best friend

RACHEL MEANS NOONE IS GOING TO EVER PUT YOU DOWN AND THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER GO IS UP
    :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:04 AM

My name wasn't on that site, but I found it on another one c:

Marie-Claire Pronunciation: mə-REE-KLAYR (key) Names related to Marie-Claire: Claire, Marie Report inappropriate content | Share Favorite This Name
    Looking for more names like Marie-Claire? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!

Origin of the name Marie:
    French cognate of Mary, which is derived from the Hebrew Miryām, a name of debated meaning. Many believe it to mean "sea of bitterness" or "sea of sorrow." However, some sources cite the alternative definitions of "rebellion," "wished-for child," and "mistress or lady of the sea." The name is borne in the Bible by the mother of Jesus, the son of God.

From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman. Buy the book
    Does Marie-Claire sound...
    No WayDefinitely
    Smart?
    No WayDefinitely
    Sexy?
    No WayDefinitely
    Friendly?
    No WayDefinitely
    Creative?
    No WayDefinitely
    Strong?
    No WayDefinitely
    Young?
    No WayDefinitely
    Sophisticated? View all ratings
    Sibling Names for Marie-Claire...
    Do you know any real life Marie-Claires?
    What are their siblings named?
    Name
    M F
    Abigail Alexander Allison Bennett Beverly Catherine Claire Diann Edward Erick Francine Gabrielle Goerge Harry Jeremy Kathleen Keira Marie Magdalein Marianne Mary Natalie Sarah Grace Simone Susannah Victoria
    Report inappropriate content
    Reader Contributions
    Contribute to, or edit, this collection of community wisdom on the name Marie-Claire!

Comments and insights on the name Marie-Claire: | Edit
    According to Freakonomics, Marie-Claire is a very high-end name, meaning it is chosen by parents of high socio-economic status.

Personal experiences with the name Marie-Claire: | Edit
    I was named Marie-Claire by my mother, who is from French-speaking Switzerland. It has been a difficult name to grow up with in Australia because the pronounciation of "Marie" is quite different from how it is pronounced in French. When I was at school I was called "Murray Claire" which is pretty terrible for a little girl! Having a hyphenated name is also a bit difficult because hyphens sometimes aren't recognised by computer programs.

Nicknames for Marie-Claire: | Edit
    MC,Mar

Meanings and history of the name Marie-Claire: | Edit
    Marie-Claire is a French compound name, combining Marie (the French form of Mary, usually given the meaning "bitter") and Claire (meaning clear or bright). Compound names in France are generally considered to be one given name, rather than two separate names.

Famous real-life people named Marie-Claire: | Edit
    Marie-Claire Alain

Marie-Claire in song, story & screen: | Edit
    There is a French fashion magazine called Marie-Claire which is also published in English and other languages.The name is also written in a song which was a hit in 1969 written by Peter Sarstedt and it is called "Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)?". The song is about a fictional girl named Marie-Claire who grows up to become a member of the Jet Set, and lives in Paris. The lyrics describe her from the perspective of a childhood friend; it is left unclear whether they have remained close. The rhetorical question of the title suggests that her glamorous lifestyle may not have brought Marie-Claire happiness or contentment.

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:04 AM

It says my name (Kristen) is a boys name! How rude!

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Annabel

Usage:
    English, Dutch

Meaning:
    Annabel is a head-strong girl who does not change her ways just because somebody does not like them. She is a beautiful girl who is strong in the heart and the soul. She does not care what people think of her, and yet she is caring, loving, and smart. She knows right from wrong and she knows how to chose the right thing and still have a great time.

Annabel is a kind and loveing person and can be a fine person

Annabel means graceful and beautiful

This name mean that Annabel is a smart and loving person .

She is loving and caring in so many ways

Annabel definatly means beautiful. Everyone I meet either compliments on my looks, or my name.

it means a beautiful, elegant girl who is sporty, smart and lovable :) all people who are named annabel are awwwesome!

Annabels are not bossy but they like to know what is going on and are intrested in her surroundigs

a caring person who has lots of power and wont give up. may have a few downs but is always in a good mood. has 2 sides to the person.she can be in charge or a leader or she can be shy and caring.

It means that she is beautiful and creative and always keeps her cool! I agree we are awsome!!!!

she is the best auntie

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Usage: French, German
    Meaning:
    One of a species of rose names popular from the 1920s to 40s.
    a strong girl, bit shy but daring and deep in side she is wanting so baddly to show all her feeling , but instead focusses her feelings into every day hobbies

that you are pretty

Rosalie is my name and I love it...

A little girl is named Rosalie is a mexican she is also cute made this

it means cute and fun, but serious and smart when she has to be :)

Rosalie, even though it is a name from stephenie meyers book twilight it is also... a beautiful loving, caring wondeful, perfect, rose smelling daughter, sister, mother, wife, in law, and lover. Rosalie.

Rosalie Hale!!!! xD = Beautiful

pretty, demandind, crazy, my mom rosalie is from Brazil so she is wild, and smart

Rosalie means, A Beautiful Goddess, but Jealous, Shallow,and Demonized.

Is a girl that likes to annoy her sister daily and makes a great freakazoid and has devilish red hair

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Usage: English
    Meaning: (in a nutshell) Free Person
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Apparently, Ella means pixie or fairy. I found this book in a box.

All me :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Not really sure I wanto to find out all of that, but my name English and Italian, and in Italian it means "Christmas" or "Born on Christmas day" guess my parents forgot I was born on much closer to Easter (April baby)