Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

UGGS

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM

can you guys post pictures of your uggs i cant decided on what pair to get. i have a pair it is classic .

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UGGS

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I don't have UGGS. Sorry.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

RE: UGGS

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM

bump

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM

bump

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I have the tallish tan boots with buttons on the side. they were over $200 i think. :) after you get your boots please message me and tell me what pair you got. i really wanna know! :D
    ~~~FOREVER AND ALWAYS~~~
    ( )_( )
    ( ' . ' )
    ( (") (") )o

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM

bump

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

My boyfriends getting me some for christmas so i'll post then

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I always buy the knock offs from Payless Shoes and Target.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

InLondonToday wrote:

LOL same. :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    InLondonToday wrote:

LOL same. :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Got my glorious knock offs on right now.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I have the Ugg Classic mini.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I would, but my Uggs are so ruined.

But, I really like the gray mini ones. Those will be my next pair. :D

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

does anyone have the bailey bows because i might get those.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I have gray and the original uggs. I'd recommend getting the real ones :) they're sooo comfortable

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I have the moccasins! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM

bump

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.