Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite books <3

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Hey guys! I thought I'd make a place for all of us who love reading to get together and discuss our favorite books!

My absolute favorite is To Kill A Mockingbird. I fell in love with it when I read it for summer reading before the 8th grade and it's still my favorite book! (I'm 22 now, lol)

Other books I really like:
The Lucky One (Nicholas Sparks - I read a lot of his books)
Gone With The Wind (Margaret Mitcell)
Harry Potter (the series)
Twilight (the series)
Picture of Dorian Grey (Oscar Wilde)
Tess of D'Urbervilles (Thomas Hardy)
1984 George Orwell

& tons of others, but as you see my taste is quite varied.

What are your favorites?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite books <3

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

John Grisham books
    Jack Reacher (the series)
    Shopaholics
    Sherlock Holmes (arthur conan dole)

Sophie

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

The Hunger Games trilogy (My all time favorite )
    Harry Potter
    The Da Vinci Code
    Angels & Demons

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM

My favorites:)

To kill a mocking bird
    The Twilight books
    Catcher in the rye
    Bone chiller
    All you get is me
    The host
    Romeo and Juliet
    Confessions of an Angry Girl
    Flowers for Algernon
    Those That wake
    As you Wish

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4124/5007375742_450694c4c8_z.jpg[\IMG][/signature]

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

The Mysterious Benedict Society Books (those are the best)
    The Hunger Games books
    The Penderwicks books
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Lol, my defo fave is Cat Royal :) But I also love CHERUB and Morganville Vampires :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Harry Potter
    The Brothers of Gwynedd (this is about 1200s Wales XD)
    A Game of Thrones (don't judge me, I like it XD)
    The Black Magician trilogy

I like fantasy and knights and magic :D

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I love:

The Last Song (Nicholas Sparks)
    The Hunger Games Trilogy
    The Twilight Saga
    The Vampire Diaries Series

Previously: Sparks Fly|| My Graphic[/signature]

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM

My fave books ever are

The hunger games
    Harry Potter

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Individual Books:
    Dune by Frank Herbert
    Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton (beats to movie by quite a bit)
    The First Heretic by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
    Knights of Bretonnia by Anthony Reynolds
    The Red Duke by C.L. Werner

Entire Series:
    The Deathgate Cycle
    The Rose of the Prophet
    The War of Souls (Dragonlance)
    the rest of the Dune books written by Frank Herbert.

Also of particular note for me has been the Ulrika the Vampire series, written by Nathan Long.
    And remember Swifties, "DA RED WUNZ GO FASTA"

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM

So many great choices in here! Keep 'em coming

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM

The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins
    The Clique series - Lisi Harrison
    Between Here and Forever (not sure of the author)
    Wherever You Go (not sure of the author)
    SHIFT - Em Bailey

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.