Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

LET'S LOVE ELFERS!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:16 PM

(ELFERS IS DANCINGAROUNDALLALONE)

SO HAY GURL HAY.
I was thinking about my lovely jovely elf, and she disappeared which was quite tragic, you know? So I wanted to make a thread celebrating the joy I have for Tinny to be in my life. (Deep, wasn't it?) SO.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING LOVELY JOVELY TO SAY ABOUT CHRISTINA, POST IT.
IF YOU DON'T, LEAVE.
(I'm editing this post with my entry thanngggg)
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: LET'S LOVE ELFERS!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:22 PM

OH MY GOD KAY ILY
    Graphic Shop

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM

SPEAK YO WORDS.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM

WE GOTTA PREACH IT PREACH IT TO THE LIMIT LIMIT

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:19 AM

CHRISTINA IS DABOMB.COM

Louis Tomlinson

InMyBestRedDress | Lia | Kay

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:34 AM

I don't get it.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Hazel Anin wrote:
    I don't get it.

It's basically a thread to say nice things to the user DancingAroundAllAlone, so if you think she's flawless, TELL HER.

If you don't, leave.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Bluebell wrote:
    WE GOTTA PREACH IT PREACH IT TO THE LIMIT LIMIT

OMG GURL I LOVE YOU

RE: LET'S LOVE ELFERS!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

HAI CHRISTINA. You don't know me, but you are so awesome. Your graphics are awesome!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HER.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Christina was there on the old TC. She was one of my only friends. I loved her so much and she made the worst summer of my life something very magical. She's flawless that way

~the flawless Hannah

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:08 PM

SHE'S FLAWLESS THAT WAY, SHE'S FLAWLESS THAT WAY, SHE'S ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY CAUSE SHE'S FLAWLESS THAT WAY.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM

LOL Kay :)))

~the flawless Hannah

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.