Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Extract from my diary...

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Neat! ^.^

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

TaylorLeigh17 wrote:
    Neat! ^.^

Aw thank-you! I might post a bit more then if you like it

Signature made by me :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Oms! Thats a great story! My name is Rachel too and I HATE pringles :/ So, yeah, HIGH FIVES! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Oms! Thats a great story! My name is Rachel too and I HATE pringles :/ So, yeah, HIGH FIVES! :) x

Thanks! And oh my goodness, I know right! They just make my skin crawl... and the sour cream and onion flavour ones smell revolting... yuck!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

That was so cute! You're great at telling stories! I loved it!
    I haven't had my first kiss but I would be overjoyed if it were even half as magical as yours! :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Wowwwww, that's a perfect love story! :) I want my first kiss to be like this.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

Thanks! And oh my goodness, I know right! They just make my skin crawl... and the sour cream and onion flavour ones smell revolting... yuck!

They taste like chemicals and smell disgusting :/ Whenever someone has them, I like not-so-discreetly edge away :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

that was beautiful! You should post more :)
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM

this is wonderful! thank you so much for posting!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM

beautiful (:
    13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen
    My Song Contest! c:

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM

you should write another!!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Gigi wrote:
    That was so cute! You're great at telling stories! I loved it!
    I haven't had my first kiss but I would be overjoyed if it were even half as magical as yours! :)

Aw thanks :) I thought it might be something cute to read as I enjoyed re-reading it! Don't worry. I think everyone's first kiss is magical no matter what the circumstances are :)

Drom wrote:
    Wowwwww, that's a perfect love story! :) I want my first kiss to be like this.

Thanks! I'm glad you think so at the moment :)

Swiftlyswift13 wrote:
    that was beautiful! You should post more :)

Thank-you so much! I'm writing up the second part. I'm considering doing just the parts with Simon in as y'all seem to have liked it so much, which I'm overwhelmed at! Thank-you!

Audreyswift wrote:
    this is wonderful! thank you so much for posting!
    you should write another!!

Wow, thank-you! I didn't really expect anyone to even read this! Wow! Thank-you! And I will, I'm writing up the next part now. I'm trying to make each part about 4 pages long on Microsoft Word as to give you something substantial to read :)

Decinere wrote:
    beautiful (:

Haha, just like you! Thank-you :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM

wow that is NEAT! i havent had my first kiss yet but i have my eye set on a boy...lol ;)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM

This gorgeous I haven't had my first kiss yet, but this makes me smile.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:42 PM

RedRosie wrote:
    wow that is NEAT! i havent had my first kiss yet but i have my eye set on a boy...lol ;)

Just remember what Taylor says: "Love is the one wild card." I thought I was going to have my first kiss with several different guys and that never happened hahaha :) Thanks gurllll

InLondonToday wrote:
    This gorgeous I haven't had my first kiss yet, but this makes me smile.

Thank-you so much! I'm glad you liked it!

Graphics made by me :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM

The story is beautiful well its not a story! :P Its very magical! I wish my first kiss could be like yours and plz do write more!

Thanks to Reshmi4Beiber for the graphic! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM

swiftrox wrote:
    The story is beautiful well its not a story! :P Its very magical! I wish my first kiss could be like yours and plz do write more!

Thank-you so much! I think I might just write about parts with Simon in, but I'm not sure yet. I'm so stoked that y'all like it!

Graphics made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary? Click here: http://taylorswift.c

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Awwwwww what a romantic story. I hope my first kiss is going to be this romantic!!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:31 AM

swiftie13chocolate wrote:
    Awwwwww what a romantic story. I hope my first kiss is going to be this romantic!!!

Thank-you so much!!

Graphic made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM

ASDFGHJ!!!!!!!!!! You added more!!!!!!! Can I have your life?! Please?!?! Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?!?!?! This so soooo amazing! :D :D :D YES I want to read more!!! :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.