1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Am I a Bad Swiftie?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Am I considered a bad Swiftie because I just made an account on here a couple months ago even though I've been a fan ever since 2006? I feel likes terrible Swiftie.
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Am I a Bad Swiftie?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM

ofcourse not!!
    you don't have to but stuff, have seen all her interviews, entered every concert to be a good swiftie! As long as you support her and love her for who she is no matter what you are an amazing swiftie :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Not at all!! I only joined a few months ago too, but that's only cuz my parents wouldn't let me. Every Swiftie loves Taylor, and as long as you love her, you are not considered a bad Swiftie at all.

All me :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Not at all!! I joined on here and I had eben a fan of hers for like a year, it doesn't make you a bad Swiftie AT ALL!
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Of course not! I only made an account a few months ago, I've been a Swifty for like 4 years. Just cause you only just joined doesn't mean anything!

I did Speak Now on the 29th March 2011 at Manchester Arena.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I made my account in June, but I've been a Swiftie since 2008, it's totally fine! This site wasn't even TC in 06, I think, lol. As long as you love & support Taylor you are the ULTIMATE swiftie!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM

EnchantedSwifty wrote:
    ofcourse not!!
    you don't have to but stuff, have seen all her interviews, entered every concert to be a good swiftie! As long as you support her and love her for who she is no matter what you are an amazing swiftie :)

Thank you so much sweetie! :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    Not at all!! I only joined a few months ago too, but that's only cuz my parents wouldn't let me. Every Swiftie loves Taylor, and as long as you love her, you are not considered a bad Swiftie at all.

All me :)

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one! Thank you for your comment sweetie!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    Not at all!! I joined on here and I had eben a fan of hers for like a year, it doesn't make you a bad Swiftie AT ALL!
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature][/quote]

Thanks so much Hun! I've always loved Taylor but I always thought that you had to pay for her fan club because for most artists that are really big you have to. But it was awesome to hear that it was free!
    [signature]~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie[/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Swiftyy13 wrote:
    Of course not! I only made an account a few months ago, I've been a Swifty for like 4 years. Just cause you only just joined doesn't mean anything!

I did Speak Now on the 29th March 2011 at Manchester Arena.

Thank you for your sweet comment Hun! It's good to know that other Swifties don't think bad about me.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    I made my account in June, but I've been a Swiftie since 2008, it's totally fine! This site wasn't even TC in 06, I think, lol. As long as you love & support Taylor you are the ULTIMATE swiftie!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Aw. Thanks doll! I was kinda young when I first started to like Taylor so I wasn't really allowed to go on the Internet and become a member or things like this. But now I'm happy that I'm able to!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Loving Taylor is all that matters!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I don't think it makes you a bad Swiftie I've been a fan since basically the beginning and I just made an account in Feb of this year so....

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:33 PM

You are not a bad Swifty at all! All that matters is that you have joined!
    Peace Love Swifty!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I joined in May and I've been a Swiftie since 2009. I think it just depends what age you are. I was only 8 then :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:37 PM

No! Not at all!! I did the same thing!! It doesn't make you a better or worse Swiftie if you have a TC or not!

Both by Maci

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:41 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Am I considered a bad Swiftie because I just made an account on here a couple months ago even though I've been a fan ever since 2006? I feel likes terrible Swiftie.

You're not a terrible Swiftie :) don't think like That. Everyone on TC, will accept you if your a new Swiftie or an old swiftie :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Thanks everyone for all of the support! I swear that all Swifties are so sweet and amazing! :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Nope! I've been a swiftie since 2007 and i joined a few months too. Every swiftie is different but we have one thing in common--we all love taylor.

made by iwasascarletletter

made by iwasascarletletter

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I've been a fan since 2009 and I just joined less than a month ago!

Of course you're not a bad Swiftie.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM

No, no one is ever a bad Swiftie! You are awesome!