1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What are you? :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:48 PM

What are you? I am Scottish :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What are you? :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I'm Mexican. Most people don't believe me because I'm super light-skinned with green eyes, but that is a total sterotype. I'm also german and scottish. Yeah, weird mix.....
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I'm part Irish...other than that, I really don't know, haha. :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM

5 generations australian on both sides :)

but before that....scottish...and prussian??! yeah i know...weird lol
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I'm Half-Mexican Half-(Ecuador)ian.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I'm mostly Irish, German, Polish, and Greek. Such a combination, huh? Sadly I physically look like a Polish/Greek girl with my shortness and my no lack of hair. :P
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM

American and German. Parts French, Scotish, Itaialin, and Scotish
    [/sigture]

^DressedToTheNines

^Me!!!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM

1/2 chinese, 1/2 german......very interesting :P

credits to Brooker27 :D

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I'm pretty much half Irish and half Swiss:) Super cool, right? :)

"We are never ever getting back together, like ever"
    -Taylor swift

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Mexican! Lol :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Im half English and half Kenyan :D
    I love you

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I'm Scottish too

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM

i am a lot of things haha. i am a little english, half german, a little irish, and a little cherokee indian.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Oh wow... I'm a lot of things, but I'm really German. My grandma was born in Germany and lived there until she was sixteen.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I'm mostly english. Quarter irish, one eighth danish, one eighth scottish

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:12 AM

My family history is basically all German, Scots-Irish and Welsh

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM

egyptian =)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Spanish, Irish, Scottish, Trinidadian, Canadian.. haha weird mix I know! :P

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Polish, but I'm mostly American. My dad's parents etc are Polish. I wish I was British. ;P

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I am greek, german, and just a little bit scottish. but i live in the U.S.
    ~~~FOREVER AND ALWAYS~~~
    ( )_( )
    ( ' . ' )
    ( (") (") )o

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM

American, and then a little bit French and a little bit Irish... My dad's last name is Alexander (so is the whole family's now) which is an Irish origin and my mom's maiden name was LeGrone, a French origin :)

1. Daya
    2. Heleh
    Avi. Daya