1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MEME SPAM 1.0

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:40 PM

So Hannah(SupermanFlyAway) and I always send each other memes back and fourth. And this is the place to post memes! But you may be wondering, what is a meme?

Internet meme: A short phrase combined with a picture that is popularized over the internet and is recognizable because of the internet.

Still don't understand? Here are some examples:

Here are the rules for this forum:
1. They must be appropriate
2. They can be about anything
3. THEY MUST BE APPROPRIATE
4. Try to keep them non-offensive.

Enjoy and laugh on!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MEME SPAM 1.0

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I SHALL POST MINE TOMORROW :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:10 PM

More like 4 days later but you know what? YOLO!
    All memes were either made by me or Hannah :)

^Thank you Hannah for this one. :D

One Direction's Na Na Na

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM

BUMP

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    More like 4 days later but you know what? YOLO!
    All memes were either made by me or Hannah :)

^Thank you Hannah for this one. :D

One Direction's Na Na Na

OMG THOU POSSESS THAT SINGLE ITEM HAHAHAHHA

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

All made by me.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM

You me and Hannah should start a Meme factory :P

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:

LOL. Oh, Hannah.

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:

WHY DON'T WE

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

InLondonToday wrote:
    SupermanFlyAway wrote:

WHY DON'T WE

WE SHOULD START A MEME REQUEST SHOP THING OMG

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

InLondonToday wrote:
    SupermanFlyAway wrote:

WHY DON'T WE

Welcome to Hannah and Hannah's Meme Shop! I would love that

By me^^

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Memes for Infinity. :P

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

How do you make them?

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:27 AM

bump How do you make them??

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:56 AM

You can go to www.memegenerator.com and do it or get the Meme Generator app.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:31 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    You can go to www.memegenerator.com and do it or get the Meme Generator app.

The Meme generator app :3 good times

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:48 PM

^I just made this one, lol

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Made a few "don't you, Squidward?" ones

and here's another

might post more later!

By me^^

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM

LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay wrote:
    Made a few "don't you, Squidward?" ones

and here's another

might post more later!

By me^^

OMG THE SQUIDWARD ONES

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:27 PM

HUNGER GAMES MEME TIME!!!

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 7:15 PM

no time to find some right now, but BUMP!

By me^^