1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Picture of yourself ?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I know everybody is a swiftie here, this is the only thing that we have in common.
I was wondering if we could post a picture of ourselves 'cause we don't really talk about us IRL, but I think we should !

So just post a picture of yourself if you want to, followed by your Instagram (?) :)

I love you so much it hurts.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Picture of yourself ?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Me and Niall :)

Both by Maci

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:

Me and Niall :)

Both by Maci

Ahah, awesome pic !

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM

NoemieLovesReba wrote:

Ahah, awesome pic !

Hahahaha, thanks

Both by Maci

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Bump :)

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Me on the right and my best friend on the left !

My Instagram is NoemieVauc :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM

you're all very pretty! I don't know how to post pictures yet. :\
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/Teardr

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:13 PM

(^) Find a pic of your self and save it to Tinypic.com and put the image code on here.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Everyone is so pretty! Kristen, you are really pretty!

Both by Maci

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM

LikeEver13 wrote:
    (^) Find a pic of your self and save it to Tinypic.com and put the image code on here.

Thank you! :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/Teardr

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM

(^) Thanks but I deleted it because I don't want a troll to be creeping on me.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM

My brother and I..

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Mcgeeloverisme RED13 wrote:
    My brother and I..

I love y'all's facial expressions haha :)
    "Life is not about learning to survive the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain." --- Taylor Swift :)

Proud Male Swiftie :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:10 AM

NoemieLovesReba wrote:

I thought your friend was a cardboard cut out of Taylor at first glance, hahah!

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:32 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    NoemieLovesReba wrote:

I thought your friend was a cardboard cut out of Taylor at first glance, hahah!

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

I thought the same thing! It looked pretty real for a cut out though, so i was like, Is that really Taylor Swift?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:45 AM

MyUsernameIsTaken wrote:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/official_news_announcements/568882

Creeps and trolls, not just swifties

^

^Primafacie

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:55 AM

J. said we shouldn't show our faces in posts... I don't think it applies here, though...:/ Jordan said that in the Official News and Announcements Forum. Click here to see it.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:55 AM

J. said we shouldn't show our faces in posts... I don't think it applies here, though...:/ Jordan said that in the Official News and Announcements Forum. Click here to see it.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Here's a picture of me and my friend Josh at a party in June :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM

^This.

Me | Tanyaxoh