Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Rough Day

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

So today has been a really rough day for me. Well actually the past couple months have been. I've lost a lot of my family members over the past couple years and I really miss them. Also I've been bullied a lot and don't really have that many 'true' friends. All of them don't really talk to me at all. I've been sad for awhile now and I don't really know how to deal with it. Do you guys think that I'm weak? I'm sorry to post this, but it's been rough for me. Hope everyone is well. Remember to stay strong and be fearless!
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Rough Day

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:55 PM

You are so not weak! Don't even go there! You sound strong at the very least. You will come out of this a conqueror!
    It does sound like it's been rough. You can talk to me if you'd like. I'm not perfect, and I don't always know the right thing to say, but I'll try to be there for you if you need it. Praying for you!
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Re: Rough Day

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM

You are NOT weak! You're such an awesome person and you're SO NICE! ^.^

I hope things will get better for you! ^.^

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM

You're not weak! I've gone through that and it's not easy at all. I def know about the bullying and that hurts so bad, but I find it's easier if you listen to music and watch your favorite movies and fill your life with everygthing that makes you happy. Does Taylor Connect make you happy? Get on here! Does listening to Skyscraper make you feel happy? Put it on repeat on your MP3! Does watching Hunger Games (or Twilight or whichever is your favorite movie!) make you happy? Then watch that movie! Does being around friends and family make you feel better? Then surround yourself with loved ones. I'm Praying for you all the way fellow Swiftvatic (Swiftie & Lovatic) xoxoxoxo
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM

You are certainly not weak!! Its ok though, I know what you are going through. A few days ago my grandfather passed away, and we were very close. I get bullied a lot in school for having curly hair and being a little "Lanky and Akward''. but yes i agree with Taylor Is My Starlight13 you are not weak and u are beautiful in every way! I will pray for you and if you ever want to talk, I'm open :-)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM

forevernalways wrote:
    You are so not weak! Don't even go there! You sound strong at the very least. You will come out of this a conqueror!
    It does sound like it's been rough. You can talk to me if you'd like. I'm not perfect, and I don't always know the right thing to say, but I'll try to be there for you if you need it. Praying for you!
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Thank you so much sweetheart! It really means a lot. I know that there are people out there who have been through more than me though.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM

TaylorLeigh17 wrote:
    You are NOT weak! You're such an awesome person and you're SO NICE! ^.^

I hope things will get better for you! ^.^

Aw! You're sweet as well honey! Thank you for your words of encouragement! It means so much!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:57 PM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    You're not weak! I've gone through that and it's not easy at all. I def know about the bullying and that hurts so bad, but I find it's easier if you listen to music and watch your favorite movies and fill your life with everygthing that makes you happy. Does Taylor Connect make you happy? Get on here! Does listening to Skyscraper make you feel happy? Put it on repeat on your MP3! Does watching Hunger Games (or Twilight or whichever is your favorite movie!) make you happy? Then watch that movie! Does being around friends and family make you feel better? Then surround yourself with loved ones. I'm Praying for you all the way fellow Swiftvatic (Swiftie & Lovatic) xoxoxoxo
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature][/quote]

Thank you! I've always been bullied. They call me names like 'Madam Fatso' and stuff like that and make fun of me about my weight and the different artists that I like. Mostly now it's because of the artists that I like but I'm still insecure about my weight and appearance because of what they said to me and what they called me. I love being part of the Swiftie and Lovatic family because most Lovatics have been through the same thing and are willing to help and Swifties are SO sweet. I swear that I haven't met a rude one on here. All of them are just so nice and caring. Thank you so much once again. Because even though it may only be just a comment and we have never met before, it means so much to me. More than you can ever imagine.
    [signature]~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie[/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Sunset Swiftie 13 wrote:
    You are certainly not weak!! Its ok though, I know what you are going through. A few days ago my grandfather passed away, and we were very close. I get bullied a lot in school for having curly hair and being a little "Lanky and Akward''. but yes i agree with Taylor Is My Starlight13 you are not weak and u are beautiful in every way! I will pray for you and if you ever want to talk, I'm open :-)

Aw! I'm so sorry for your loss sweetheart! If you ever need to talk as well I'm here. Over the past 3 years I've lost my grandfather ( I never got to meet my other one, he died before I was born), both of my great grandmas, my great uncle, and another uncle who passed away from cancer. It's hard to lose someone, I know. The last time I saw my uncle he was hooked up to a breathing machine and was very weak. I still remember it and it breaks my heart. I have curly hair as well! But at least we both have amazing hair( even though mine never wants to cooperate with me lol) instead of strait boring hair! Thanks so much for your comment! It really does mean a lot!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM

You're not weak just try not to mind it like I do I've been having bad days too I just moved to hong kong I feel like I'm on an alien planet all my friends are back home and me and my dad fight a lot I have 2 jerks for teachers and not much friends I'm the main target for peolple who like to tease no one in school knows I love Taylor's music and I want to keep it that way people have enough to use agents me already but one thing changed everything one of the girls in my class (I am in love with her) told the bullies to stop picking on me and then she hugged me that one hug made me feel a lot better and I was enchanted to meet her anyway I hope things get better for you

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Don't feel weak! I haven't gone through the loss of many family members, but I have been bullied many times for my appearance. Power through it! My BFF's and I created a way to stop it. Our friend of 2 years turned on us and started talking about us behind our backs. So every day, we complemented her and helped her in various ways. Now we are friendly with her.
    And another piece of advice, if someone turns on you DON'T be quick to forgive them. They will just think you are weak. But you aren't! Stay strong!
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:38 AM

That isn't weakness at all my friend, it's called being human. Everyone has their off days, and I think everyone at some point in their life has been bullied in one way or another, I know I have, but that's where your family and your close group of friends come into play. If you have a support system, then no amount of bullying can ever break through that system. Sometimes it is hard to ignore, and you feel like you want to give up, however you need to have confidence in yourself. If you have confidence in who you are as a person, those bullies I can guarantee it will stop almost immediately. They only pick on those who to them, seem weaker. Bullies also tend to do what they do because they also have insecurities as well, and their way of handling it is by preying on others. Don't let them get to you though, just be strong, and have your friends and family by your side, they will always be there for you. I also know what it is like to experience the loss of a friend or family member, I have lost a lot of family members over the last 6-7 years and recently I lost a friend back in September. Mourning the loss of a loved one is never an easy thing to do, but you find out as time goes on, that they are always with you, just in a different way is all, whether it's at the dinner table sharing a story from their past, or watching one of their favorite movies, or going to one of their favorite places. They are always living on within us, gone but never forgotten. Stay strong my friend, and know that we are all here for you :)
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

echo13 wrote:
    You're not weak just try not to mind it like I do I've been having bad days too I just moved to hong kong I feel like I'm on an alien planet all my friends are back home and me and my dad fight a lot I have 2 jerks for teachers and not much friends I'm the main target for peolple who like to tease no one in school knows I love Taylor's music and I want to keep it that way people have enough to use agents me already but one thing changed everything one of the girls in my class (I am in love with her) told the bullies to stop picking on me and then she hugged me that one hug made me feel a lot better and I was enchanted to meet her anyway I hope things get better for you

I'm so sorry that people are so mean to you! But it's good that someone stood up for you! Thank you for sharing your story sweetie! Stay strong!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM

You're not weak! If you're enduring all of this, that only makes you FEARLESS!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM

22taylor wrote:
    Don't feel weak! I haven't gone through the loss of many family members, but I have been bullied many times for my appearance. Power through it! My BFF's and I created a way to stop it. Our friend of 2 years turned on us and started talking about us behind our backs. So every day, we complemented her and helped her in various ways. Now we are friendly with her.
    And another piece of advice, if someone turns on you DON'T be quick to forgive them. They will just think you are weak. But you aren't! Stay strong!
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Thank you for the inspirational words sweetie. I'm glad that you aren't being mean back to the person that turned on you. You're so awesome for doing that. You stay strong too doll!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM

JTMASTER13 wrote:
    That isn't weakness at all my friend, it's called being human. Everyone has their off days, and I think everyone at some point in their life has been bullied in one way or another, I know I have, but that's where your family and your close group of friends come into play. If you have a support system, then no amount of bullying can ever break through that system. Sometimes it is hard to ignore, and you feel like you want to give up, however you need to have confidence in yourself. If you have confidence in who you are as a person, those bullies I can guarantee it will stop almost immediately. They only pick on those who to them, seem weaker. Bullies also tend to do what they do because they also have insecurities as well, and their way of handling it is by preying on others. Don't let them get to you though, just be strong, and have your friends and family by your side, they will always be there for you. I also know what it is like to experience the loss of a friend or family member, I have lost a lot of family members over the last 6-7 years and recently I lost a friend back in September. Mourning the loss of a loved one is never an easy thing to do, but you find out as time goes on, that they are always with you, just in a different way is all, whether it's at the dinner table sharing a story from their past, or watching one of their favorite movies, or going to one of their favorite places. They are always living on within us, gone but never forgotten. Stay strong my friend, and know that we are all here for you :)
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Thank you SO much for the awesome advice sweetie. It really helped me. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and if you ever need anything, I'm here for you as well. It is never easy to lose someone. My first birthday without my grandpa I cried and cried. I was a mess, but over time, it has become easier. My uncle's birthday is coming up soon so I hope that I can be strong then. Thanks again!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    You're not weak! If you're enduring all of this, that only makes you FEARLESS!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Thank you sweetheart! :)

RE: Rough Day

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM

You are not the slightest bit weak.

Bullies try to take down others because they aren't sure of themselves and feel the need to bring down others to their level to the point where they aren't sure of who they are either.

Stay true to who you are - and don't change a single thing about yourself just because you think that it will please others. Please PM me if you would like :) I'd love to be your friend! (I won't be home for about 9 hours though - I have school soon.

But remember that you are strong!! By bullying you, they try to mask how strong you really are and you need to decide whether you're going to let them do that or not.

I've been on the receiving end of bullying - I've been where you are. My one regret is trying to show them that I'm weak. If you show that weakness, they persist. If you stay strong, they see that you are insanely courageous and amazing. They may persist, but eventually they will back off because they know they will never have pleasure out of bringing you down.

Praying for you - you're amazingly beautiful and perfect in mine and God's eyes!
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM

TaylorRoseSwift13 wrote:
    You are not the slightest bit weak.

Bullies try to take down others because they aren't sure of themselves and feel the need to bring down others to their level to the point where they aren't sure of who they are either.

Stay true to who you are - and don't change a single thing about yourself just because you think that it will please others. Please PM me if you would like :) I'd love to be your friend! (I won't be home for about 9 hours though - I have school soon.

But remember that you are strong!! By bullying you, they try to mask how strong you really are and you need to decide whether you're going to let them do that or not.

I've been on the receiving end of bullying - I've been where you are. My one regret is trying to show them that I'm weak. If you show that weakness, they persist. If you stay strong, they see that you are insanely courageous and amazing. They may persist, but eventually they will back off because they know they will never have pleasure out of bringing you down.

Praying for you - you're amazingly beautiful and perfect in mine and God's eyes!
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Aw! Your comment brightened my day sweetie! Thank you so much! :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Weak?? Weak is Me, not being able to do the monkey bars. You? I've lost tons too, but since I'm young its not so much of a big deal but its hard watching your mum crying for months over your grandma. I haven't really got bullie but I know the feeling when you have no one to talk to at all. i've always been self concious abd its only now that I start to randomly start dancing in the middle of the playgrond really badly. my friend just looks at me and is like," oms , what the swift are you doing?" I just laugh.when someone bullies you like says, " oh my god what is up with your hair?!" just say " Thank-you for you opionion and walk away and read a book. It actually fun seeing thier faces afer that. Can you tell me what type of bullyingit is? My teacher is a legend with that stuff and i wont tell any one but shed have told my class what to do.

I know life will get better for you, if its crappy now then later it will be legendary.

http://pi[/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM

You are not weak.
    It is completely natural to be sad after everything that has happened. I know this sounds probably impossible at the moment but things will get better.
    As for the bullying, they're the ones with the problem, not you- they're jealous of your life so don't let them bring you down.
    Stay Beautiful.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.