1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NaNoWriMo!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Is anyone doing NaNoWriMo?

I am so excited, I've already started!

Talk about it here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NaNoWriMo!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I've tried to do it for like 3 years, but I always fail, so I'm debating this time.
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I'm doing it again this year. I've done it the past two years and got absolutely nowhere with it.

I'm currently at 7,107 words. I'm aiming to go up another 2000ish today if I can.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM

My English teacher encouraged us to do it, I signed up but November was a busy month for me. I feel like if I did it I would end up trying to just get to a number of words then I would end up writing a lot of meaning less things to get to a certain number of words. Which you are not supposed to do but it would tempting. I have won a number of writing competitions and I feel that you should write about meaningful things to you. If it's 250 words to 3,500 words. Some of the best pieces of writing are short, but I never thought that Nanowrimo would be a forum on TC. Taylor would be proud of us writing as one summer she wrote and 350 page book (that is not published yet) and she constantly writes songs! Go writing Taylor fans!
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=keep+calm+and+be+a+swiftie&hl=en&newwindow=1&tbo=d&tbm=isch&tbnid=G2EKVFqIfiw0kM:&imgrefurl=http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-and-be-a-swiftie-16/&docid=eu3_NXduIq7RGM&imgurl=http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/ke