1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Story Writing Contest!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Welcome to my story writing contest! SO basically I will give you a theme/picture/line and then you will create a story! I will do first and second place but if i get alot of entries I will do third place. Here are the rules:

No stealing
Story must be at least 500 words
Story can not exceed 3000 words (3100 words is accepted but you will lose points)
No swearing involved
Story is to be fiction

How winners are decided:
I will look at punctuation and grammar, the creativity, the structure and the level of interest gained by your story.

ROUND 1:CLOSED
Ended on November 13th (AUS time)

1st Place- FOREVERNALWAYS - SILENCED

ROUND 2: OPEN - Ends november 26th
Inspiration: You must start with the line: "It was just another day when I got scarred for life. It started out with me eating a bowl of cheerios..."
1st place
2nd place (if there are at least 5 entries)
3rd place (If there are at least 7 entries)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Story Writing Contest!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Yay! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Yaaay! I'll get started! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I'm gonna start writing my entry! :)
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I may enter :)

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Yay I am so excited!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

i have now written my entry :)
    .. But it's the middle of the night where I live, and I don't trust my tired judgement... It probably sucks.
    I will edit it in the morning :)
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM

KK thanks

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Please enter guys!!!

RE: Story Writing Contest!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Oh good. I've still got time. Must write story!

And if I don't make this one, can I join in on another round?
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I'll try to figure something out for this. :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

i will write something for the contest if i am not too busy.

graphic made by Guppy1313

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:37 PM

forevernalways wrote:

Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Yes, I am not doing a point system

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Oh, fun! I'll work on something right now! :D

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

RE: Re: Story Writing Contest!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

The Swifty wrote:
    forevernalways wrote:

Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Yes, I am not doing a point system

Oh good Thanks!
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:21 PM

bump so i don't lose this
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Bump :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:09 PM

So I finished my story. Should I post it or pm it? Either way, it won't be until tomorrow
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I'm totaly entering!!!!! Do I just send you a message with my story???

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Oh I'm so excited for it! I'll try to write it tonight.
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I finished my story. Do we post or PM it?