1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:47 AM

*fireworks*

*header coming soon*

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL TAYLOR CONNECT CHRISTMAS THREAD!

So, Christmas is this month. Can you believe that?! Here, you can talk about anything and everything CHRISTMAS. Pictures, games, stories, wish lists, and of course, GIF's are welcome!

Happy Early Holidays!

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christmas!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM

BUMP

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Ilovechristmassomuch. I started listening to Christmas music before halloween. I just love the season more than the actual holiday

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I hate the period in between Halloween and Christmas. It's just like "Can we skip Thanksgiving?"

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    I hate the period in between Halloween and Christmas. It's just like "Can we skip Thanksgiving?"

I KNOW!! it's like, get to Christmas already!

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

RE: Christmas!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I'm so excited! I just love the Christmas season. I love all of the presents and the cold weather.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I love Christmas! I love the idea of opening presents, putting out a tree & lights, and listening to Christmas music. I love Taylor's Christmas Album! Does anybody else? (:
    LOVING TAYLOR IS RED

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM

CHRISTMAS

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Santa hurry up with my Taylor stuff.
    thanks ours 13.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:28 PM

4ever13 wrote:
    I love Christmas! I love the idea of opening presents, putting out a tree & lights, and listening to Christmas music. I love Taylor's Christmas Album! Does anybody else? (:
    LOVING TAYLOR IS RED

I love her album I listen to it every December. I'm in a play right now, and one of my shows is on Taylors birthday!! It's a Chirstmas play too!!!! It's called "Babes In Toyland"
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine - Ours

I'm Wonderstuck, Blushing All The Way Home - Enchanted

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I'm excited !

I hope I'll get some money to go to see Taylor Swift in Paris, to go to see Reba in the USA, and to do my tattoo !
    That's all I'm asking for
    I love you so much it hurts.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I LOVE CHRISTMAS GIFS

The image above is NOT mine. I just found it online :D

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM

OMS I'm so excited for Christmas! I started listening to Christmas music in like.... mid-August! Haha. I'm SO stoked! The snow makes everything look absolutely flawless. So so SO excited! Haha.

I might be here often...
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

More gifs

Yeaaa I might have an obsession...

The image above is NOT mine. I just found it online :D

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I loove christmas! Its my favourite time of year. I get to listen to my Taylor Christmas Album and not be judged :p
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/Teardr

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM

MY LITTLE XMAS TREE IS OFFICIALLY UP IN MY ROOM :D

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)