Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: You Have Mail! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:57 AM

Dear Becca Sawyer,
    Thank you very much for always being my regular requester in my very first graphic shop, when I wasn't that much great in making graphics. Even though you don't request from me anymore, I'm still happy that you were my first regular requester. EVER. I love you like I love Taylor Swift. Thank you very much! :3
    Love,
    TaylorThirteen.:3

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:02 AM

Dear Jen318,
    Thank you so so much for being my first pen pal on Taylor Connect!
    Love, audreyswift!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:07 AM

Dear thinkspeakliveTS,
    I love love love you!!!!!! Thank you for wanting to be my friend when I first started out on TC!!!! I can trust you with any secret!!!!! Love ya!!!!!
    love love love
    -SS13-

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Dear hairflipswift13,
    Thank you very much for being my current regulaar requester! I appreciate it that you love my graphics and you keep requesting! Thank you very much! :3 I love youuuu! :))) You may not feel the same, but I feel like this to you, honest! :) I love you like I love myself and Taylor Swift and my pet dog, Macey! :3 Thank you so much!!! :33333
    Hugs,
    TaylorThirteen

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Dear INMyBestRedDress
    Thank you for always being there for me and for respecting me and my opinions. I love you like I love sparkles and Taylor Swift and Louis Tomlinson... and that's real love.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Dmeosi wrote:
    Dear INMyBestRedDress
    Thank you for always being there for me and for respecting me and my opinions. I love you like I love sparkles and Taylor Swift and Louis Tomlinson... and that's real love.

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Dear FearlessForever13,
    You are so amzing thank you so much for being there for me. I LOVE you!

Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Dear Hannah (InMyBestRedDress),
    I love you like a love Taylor, and Harry, and things that smell like winter, and internal fangirling to the max!!

Love,
    Izzy

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:03 AM

DressedToTheNines wrote:
    I love you like a love Taylor, and Harry, and things that smell like winter, and internal fangirling to the max!!

Love,
    Izzy

My Graphic Boutique

Me

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUTOO

WHY IS EVERYONE SO NICE TO ME

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:50 AM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    DressedToTheNines wrote:

Love,
    Izzy

My Graphic Boutique

Me

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUTOO

WHY IS EVERYONE SO NICE TO ME

Because you are very nice! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Dear BeautifulTragedy,
    I am so happy to be co-owning a GraphicShop with you! Thank you for applying, and you got picked! :D Yay! :DDDD I hope we'll be friends and we'll work happily! I'm so excited and happy! :DDDD Good luck to the both of us! I love you as much as I love Taylor and making graphics, and that's real love! :D
    XOXO,
    TaylorThirteen.:3

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Dear Cowgirl (Allyouareismean),

Thank you so much for being my very first and bestest TC BFF ;) Your graphics are leaps and bounds better than mine, and your songs are even better. Thanks for always being there for me no matter what, and always giving me someone to talk to on TC. I LOVELOVELOVE you more than I love food, and trust me, that is real 100% real love

With love,
    Country Bumpkin

^ made by me

^ I. LOVE. YOU. TOO.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Dear NicoleTaylorMJ,
    Thank you for being an amazing Swiftie friend!
    You always reply back to my comment!
    You are always nice and kind.
    We're Swift Sisters forever and always!
    I Love Love Love you!!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Dear SwiftGirl13,

You're such an amazing friend! :)
    Thank you so much for always being there!
    You're such an amazing and talented songwriter!
    TC wouldn't be the same without you!

Love Love Love,
    Gigi

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Dear all the swifties on here,
    Thank you for being the greatest friends ever. You're all amazing
    I met Taylor Swift on October 7th 2012

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Dear swifty #1
    Thank you so much for giving me so much graphic advice and helping me improve :)
    lovelovelove
    Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Dear Liz (CoconutCoffe08),
    Thanks for being the first one to post ur writings on my writing review thread, and for being awesome. Keep writing!
    -Never Grow Up

graphic made by Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Dear Everyone who gave a message to someone here,
    Thank you for deciding to post! I am so happy! :3 I hope more messages will come! :)
    From,
    TaylorThirteen

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Dear JDMaleSwiftie,
    Thank you for being an amazing best TC friend! You're so amazing, thank you for being there for me when I needed you :) I love you :)
    Love from,
    ForeverEnchanted13

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Dear JDMaleSwiftie,
    Thank you for being an amazing best TC friend! You're so amazing, thank you for being there for me when I needed you :) I love you :)
    Love from,
    ForeverEnchanted13

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

Wow. I'm speechless. You're an amazing person and best friend. I love you too.

Here are my messages. First off to you.

ForeverEnchanted13, you're a great person to talk too and just someone who is very kind and outgoing. You've helped me out alot and it makes me feel so good that I have helped you. I love to help people in any way I can. Your one of the few people I know I can count on. You're very talented as well.

Some other ones.

SupermanFlyAway, you're an amazing songwriter and another person I love to talk too. You have helped me out alot too. I love how you tell me I'm a great songwriter even though you're actually much better than me. Saying you're extremely talented is an extreme understatement. Very nice as well.

SingingInTheCar, another person who has been there for me when I desperately needed someone to talk too. Saying you have helped me out alot would be another huge understatement. You're also very, very talented, but more importantly a truly nice and great person at heart.

moonstorm5050, You're someone who is really fun to talk to and it's cool because we're both the same age (18) so you kind of understand what I'm going through being an adult now and vice versa. I know that you're there for me and again vice versa. Your poetry is also terrific. You're really, really talented.

Love you all. Great, great friends to have.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.