Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS FANS CHAT THREAD! :D

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I have just taken over our Percy Jackson/ Rick Riordan fan site. We are www.mortalnet.com. We are just a group of fans that like you have fallen in love with Greek mythology and Rick Riordan's stories.

We are a clean site that does not allow foul language or inappropriate topic threads. We are faithful to Rick's target audience of 4th - 8th graders, but welcome fans of any age to come and discuss the books, characters, movies and anything else that Rick does. His next series will be about Norse mythology.

We have a giveaway contest going on right now and open until November 17. All who enter have a chance to win a signed copy of Mark of Athena. We also have orange CHB and purple CJ t-shirts for prizes. As well as signed copies of his earlier books, pens, bookmarks, posters, pins, and character cards for HoO and some for KC. The contest is open to everyone, no matter where you live.

In the past several years we have met and interviewed Rick 4 times. Our last was on the day of release for MoA in Paramus, NJ. So I hope you will come join us on MortalNet and talk about these books we love.

I am Poseidonsdaughter, web mistress of www.MortalNet.com

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM

OH GOD I AM SUCH A PERCY JACKSON NERD. IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM

SuzanneK wrote:
    I have just taken over our Percy Jackson/ Rick Riordan fan site. We are www.mortalnet.com. We are just a group of fans that like you have fallen in love with Greek mythology and Rick Riordan's stories.

We are a clean site that does not allow foul language or inappropriate topic threads. We are faithful to Rick's target audience of 4th - 8th graders, but welcome fans of any age to come and discuss the books, characters, movies and anything else that Rick does. His next series will be about Norse mythology.

We have a giveaway contest going on right now and open until November 17. All who enter have a chance to win a signed copy of Mark of Athena. We also have orange CHB and purple CJ t-shirts for prizes. As well as signed copies of his earlier books, pens, bookmarks, posters, pins, and character cards for HoO and some for KC. The contest is open to everyone, no matter where you live.

In the past several years we have met and interviewed Rick 4 times. Our last was on the day of release for MoA in Paramus, NJ. So I hope you will come join us on MortalNet and talk about these books we love.

OMS!!! YAAAAY!!! I'll go check it out, thank you! :)))

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:55 AM

HERE IT IS!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:05 AM

LOVE THIS

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I havent read the books yet. i am saying it from the movie.

i think it was SO........ funny how annabeth was all like, ' beat it nymphs!" when the girls where, 'like..... totally fawning over percy.' then grover goes after them. ahahahhaha

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:10 AM

SuzanneK wrote:

Oh my swift, thats sooo cool!!! I'm gonna register. :)

Stay beautiful, Tay is the way forever an always! :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I LOVE Percy Jackson!!!!! I've read the series 10.5 times (halfway through right now!) and I'm still not tired of it...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM

LOVE THOSE BOOKS

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I love Percy Jackson.
    Percy and Annabeth forever, 'kay? 'Kay.
    Has everyone read The Mark of Athena yet?? : D

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Please dont give away too much! i havent read the books yet!

I just seen the movie.

WHO IS EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW MOVIE?!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Love them! So amazing!!!! :D
    TAYLOR FOREVER!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:48 AM

MissHappyNarwhal wrote:
    I love Percy Jackson.
    Percy and Annabeth forever, 'kay? 'Kay.
    Has everyone read The Mark of Athena yet?? : D

Yes! It was great!

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:49 AM

ArieTSA wrote:

I just seen the movie.

Not me....

I don't like the movie. xD

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM

ArieTSA wrote:

I just seen the movie.

OMS the movie was nothing like the books!!! Please, please, please read the books! The movie....they changed so much.

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM

@MissHappyNarwhal, why?! it is really good.

If it is that different..... think about it as a different version of the story.

I know that the second will be better because it already intoduced the characters and it can develop the story to better resemble the books.

After all..... the movies are only BASED on the book. NOT..... an exact replica of the books.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM

The movie is the best movie of all times I think! ;)

but the books are amazing too!
    -
    -

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:54 AM

ProudSwiftieForever(: wrote:
    The movie is the best movie of all times I think! ;)

but the books are amazing too!

Glad to hear it.

I really do like the movie.

I want the books SO BAD!!

My favorite character is Annabeth..... She KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!

ahahhhahhhah

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I'm just one of those people who can't stand when they base a film on a book and then change things.

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

CasuallyCruel wrote:
    I'm just one of those people who can't stand when they base a film on a book and then change things.

I know what you mean....... i am too.
    that is why i havent read any of the Twilight books yet.

Because i read all the available harry potter books when the movie came out and i read the books as they came out. then when the movies came out i hated the changes.

harry's eyes are GREEN! they should have stuck contacts in daniels eyes!
    harry hermione and ron went in to the restaurant when he heard the teachers talkinfg.... he wasnt alone.
    hermione doesnt fix harry's glasses after he travels the chimeny...... it was ron's dad!

little things like that, right???

BUT!!!!!!!!!! i decided to just give them a chance and think of them as NOT a carbon copy of the books. But a movie BASED on the books. Then i can go to see the movie not expecting to see the exact same thing...... but still the story being told in book form.

besides..... when you read the book after seeing the movies, you can picture the actors and locations. etc... etc.... : D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.